How do I file share from my series x to my sons Xbox 1 in the same house ?

Discus and support How do I file share from my series x to my sons Xbox 1 in the same house ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Nicky the new guy. New to file sharing that is. How do I file share from my Series X to Xbox 1 in same house? Both units are approximately 500 ft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bubba Zardoz, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Bubba Zardoz
    Bubba Zardoz Guest

Nicky the new guy. New to file sharing that is. How do I file share from my Series X to Xbox 1 in same house? Both units are approximately 500 ft apart. Keep in mind that this guy is old and has brain damage. Not joking. Keep Instructions on a 5th grade level. If I need more detailed information, I will ask.

If you know the movie Zardoz then you should have an idea how old this guy is.

Thank you in advance

:)

Bubba Zardoz, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Bubba, I'm an Independent Advisor.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your transfers. If you're asking about transferring games from one console to another the easiest way to do it would be via an external hard drive. You can move or copy the games to the drive and then connect it to the other console. Or, you could follow the instructions at this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/... to set up Network Transfer on the consoles.

By the way, I've seen Zardoz. Gotta miss Mr. Connery
  4. Wubbaphat Win User

Built in game pass on Xbox series x

Hey Derrick,

You are able to share your games from one account to another. By doing this the account that has Xbox Ultimate would need to log in on the Xbox One. From there go to Settings> General> Personalization> My Home Xbox, from there you would select make this
    my home Xbox. That is all that is needed to be done, Your son can sign out and you will now have access to everything Xbox Ultimate has to offer and any games that are purchased digitally. If you wanted to share games with your son as well, you would follow
    the same process but with your account on the Xbox Series X. It should also be noted that you can only share with one person at a time.

I hope this answers your question!
  5. StevenMcNally2 Win User

Just upgraded to series X but can't make it home xbox

Because my 2 kids now share ultimate game pass or whatever is called this really isn't much use.

When the older son had his xbox one the 2 boys could share the gold pass and ultimate pass etc but now he has upgraded to x series these features are no longer shared between the 2 kids.

All I want is what they had when they both had xbox ones is to hVe the same now one has upgraded to x series.
  6. NFR Yearwood Win User

Xbox live

I share live with my son and any game either of us gets digitally allows the other to play.he has his own xbox upstairs.

My other son shares live with his brother and also digital games.

We also share disc games just only 1 can play as its a disc.

I have 4 xbox's in my house and only pay for 2 gold subs.

I could prob get away with 1 but my oldest is pain and wants his own so i make him share

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

Try here for info on how to set it up
Thema:

1. How do I file share from my series x to my sons Xbox 1 in the same house ? - Similar Threads - file share series

2. Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2: Can I file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2 5829249d-1227-4c25-a207-0824024213b9
  3. WHy cant I file share on my home computers

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHy cant I file share on my home computers: I have two computers one, a desktop, I use for flightsim and CAD. the laptop I use for day-to-day Office and Mail. I run Xplane and recently I downloaded a navigation program which needs to run...
  4. I can’t file share mw2 with my other profile and I’m on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t file share mw2 with my other profile and I’m on Xbox: I can’t file share mw2 with my other profile and I’m on Xbox I have my home Xbox set already on both consoles and profiles still no access with one profile. I see the feature was removed from...
  5. Unable to file share on halo 3 reach or 4.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to file share on halo 3 reach or 4.: I am trying to upload game maps that I have customized to the file share as I'm transitioning from a 360 to a xbox 1. But it says my name is blocked and I don't understand why. I need help!!...
  6. can you Add built in 5G internet in Xbox also can you make halo 3 file share open source

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you Add built in 5G internet in Xbox also can you make halo 3 file share open source: Add built in wifi 5G internet in Xbox can you make halo 3 file share open source cause ever since bungie separated halo file share on halo 3 doesnt work 1c1a4736-069c-410b-bd62-90c2b0554ed3
  7. file share file (Halo 3) will not transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    file share file (Halo 3) will not transfer: The only copy I have of a saved game clip is on the file share and I can not get it to sucessfully download or transfer to my xbox 360 or xbox one game console. I have other clips in the same file...
  8. Save File Share

in XBoX Accessibility
    Save File Share: I Wanna Share Or Totally Move My GTA ONLINE Account With My Second Account . Are There Any Ways ? 31b3722e-10b4-4eea-ad07-eb26cb754937
  9. File share ark genesis season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File share ark genesis season pass: So I recently bought the new season pass for ark and my file share partner told me the store is saying he doesn't own it e3631db4-de29-4832-b03c-e8006e5c4f60
  10. Why can’t I file share 2k20?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I file share 2k20?: How do i file share 2k20 with my son? 0bca60b9-e8db-4c3b-9936-c160ab376649