How do I erase my forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 6 games, so i can start over.

Discus and support How do I erase my forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 6 games, so i can start over. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I erase my Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 6 games, so i can start over, just like I just purchssed the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Philip999pd, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Philip999pd
    Philip999pd Guest

How do I erase my forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 6 games, so i can start over.

How do I erase my Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 6 games, so i can start over, just like I just purchssed the game.

:)

Philip999pd, Aug 13, 2022
  2. NxtDoc1851 Win User

XBOX at E3 2015.

Windows 10 information would be great. I am dying to know when we can expect it to transition to Xbox One and Phones.

And Forza Motorsports 6 is no doubt releasing at the end of the year.

I have 1 worry now regarding Forza... I hope this is not a release pattern now. Forza Motorsports 4 2011, Forza Horizon 2012 Forza Motorsports 5 2013, Forza Horizon 2 2014, Forza Motorsports 6 2015, Forza Horizon 3 2016, Forza Motorsports 7 2017.... and
    so on.

But it already look like that is how it is going to be.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Philip999pd, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You need to delete the cloud saves everywhere in that way you can have a fresh start. To do so, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to your games and apps and locate the game.

2. Press the Menu button on your controller and then select manage game.

3. From there click "Saved data" and then highlight the saved data for your Gamertag and then select delete saved data.

4. Choose "Delete Everywhere"
  4. Talousministeri Win User

can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a)

It was a console bundle, including forza horizon 4 and forza motorsport 7 (digital download codes). I can see the motorsport in the order history, but horizon isn't there.
  5. WPAK Win User

Flera spelare på en konsol - dela skärm[Translation-Multiplayer on a console-share screen]

Web translation:

Multiple players on a console - split screen

Hi, I want to play Forza Horizon 6 on my console xbox one x.

How do you make two logged in players play against each other at the same time?
    In other words, the screen should be shared by two players playing with each hand control.
    Am a beginner and I welcome clear instructions. Greetings AW

Response:

Hi there,

I assume you are referring to Forza Motorsport 6 (since there is no Forza Horizon 6, only a
    Forza Horizon 4 and it does not support splitscreen)

In Forza Motorsport 6 the split screen option is only available via the Free Play option within the game.

See this link for the steps mentioned in the forza forums:
    https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst94612_split-screen-with-forza-6.aspx
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

What does it feel like to play on Dedicated Servers?

Here are some games that I know run on dedicated servers:

Titanfall

Killer Instinct

Forza Horizon 2

Forza Motorsport 5

Forza Motorsport 6

Destiny

Halo 5
Thema:

1. How do I erase my forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 6 games, so i can start over. - Similar Threads - erase forza Horizon

2. Gift card code 3 got erased

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift card code 3 got erased: Purchased $15 Xbox giftcard and last three digits got erased while scratching 5024d1c9-e171-440e-a994-7ede62ae6628
  3. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  4. Damaged gift card <code erased not visable>

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Damaged gift card <code erased not visable>: Damaged gift card scrached the middle number set off unreadable 625acca0-5e43-4fea-8652-75e865cc54b6
  5. Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account: In Fortnite, I am trying to buying VBucks. My Microsoft store account is charged. but Fortnite keeps asking me for parental permission. I am an adult. how can i erase parental permission setting....
  6. Will signing into my xbox gamepass PC account erase my friend’s Starfield save data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will signing into my xbox gamepass PC account erase my friend’s Starfield save data?: My friend plays Starfield on Xbox Gamepass PC and I’m staying with them for a while and have no access to my own PC. I, too, have xbox gamepass PC and was wondering if I signed into my xbox...
  7. All my data got erased from my offline xbox360 by just placing a USB what happened?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my data got erased from my offline xbox360 by just placing a USB what happened?: I was trying to make a speedrun vid by using snagit when I put the usb all my data got erased here is what i got in my usb. A plethora of memes, mcpacks for minecraft edu, presentations, snagit...
  8. How do I erase parental control passcode in xbox360 if the previous owner did not erase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I erase parental control passcode in xbox360 if the previous owner did not erase...: How can I erase the family settings on an Xbox 360 such as parental guidance if the previous owner did not erase everything before selling it, I use the console to stream, I tried opening internet...
  9. How do I erase a gamertag from email that i dont need?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I erase a gamertag from email that i dont need?: I somehow have added a useless gamertag to my email address/microsoft account and it has been causing me problems. Unfortunately I'm unable to setup a Capcom ID along with issues with other 3rd...
  10. I need to erase an email and add one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to erase an email and add one: I need to delete an email and add one c9a9cf74-1694-44c6-b766-6131cd5016bd