How do I erase a gamertag from email that i dont need?

Discus and support How do I erase a gamertag from email that i dont need? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I somehow have added a useless gamertag to my email address/microsoft account and it has been causing me problems. Unfortunately I'm unable to setup a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Terence Taylor, Aug 15, 2023.

1. How do I erase a gamertag from email that i dont need?

I somehow have added a useless gamertag to my email address/microsoft account and it has been causing me problems. Unfortunately I'm unable to setup a Capcom ID along with issues with other 3rd parties because they are only recognizing the gamertag that I dont need or use. How can I erase this gamertag I've never used without erasing a microsoft account that I've been using for almost 20 years.

Thank You

:)

Terence Taylor, Aug 15, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Terence T,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

Unfortunately, there is no way to remove a Gamertag without deleting the entire Microsoft account. Hope it clarifies your query.

The process to remove would be: settings> account> remove accounts and choose the account to be removed from your xbox.

Good Luck
    Regards
  3. RodolfoPiano92 Win User

Gamer Tag

First you need to erase from your Xbox the data of your "old gamertag" And then go to Recover gamertag or Add gamertag in the profiles from your xbox.

Now introduce the data: Email and Password to access.

If this works Xbox will download now the new data of the gamertag and it will change.

Contact me if you need more help;)
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do I transfer a gamertag from email A to email B?

Hi AtheNinja5! I'm more than happy to help you!

Unfortunately for security reasons, it’s not possible to merge or combine Microsoft accounts, nor can you transfer such things as your game progress or Gamertag, account purchases, and balance from one Microsoft Xbox account to another.

All account information is permanently attached to your email and Microsoft Xbox account/gamer tag and cannot be transferred. This includes things like saved data, games owned, achievements etc.

You may also check these links for future reference:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...accounts-06b122ca-7323-48f5-8cd7-c3408bcc2123

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...profiles/a95c73b9-cbb6-4691-adcc-5c68e5570833

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

I need to erase an email and add one

6. TrasaiRedwine Win User

Account email

So i have 2 xbox account and i forgot the email for one of them the gamertag is DZiRePureFort and i dont know how to find the email
Thema:

1. How do I erase a gamertag from email that i dont need? - Similar Threads - erase gamertag email

2. Gift card code 3 got erased

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift card code 3 got erased: Purchased $15 Xbox giftcard and last three digits got erased while scratching 5024d1c9-e171-440e-a994-7ede62ae6628
  3. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  4. Damaged gift card <code erased not visable>

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Damaged gift card <code erased not visable>: Damaged gift card scrached the middle number set off unreadable 625acca0-5e43-4fea-8652-75e865cc54b6
  5. Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account: In Fortnite, I am trying to buying VBucks. My Microsoft store account is charged. but Fortnite keeps asking me for parental permission. I am an adult. how can i erase parental permission setting....
  6. Will signing into my xbox gamepass PC account erase my friend’s Starfield save data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will signing into my xbox gamepass PC account erase my friend’s Starfield save data?: My friend plays Starfield on Xbox Gamepass PC and I’m staying with them for a while and have no access to my own PC. I, too, have xbox gamepass PC and was wondering if I signed into my xbox...
  7. All my data got erased from my offline xbox360 by just placing a USB what happened?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my data got erased from my offline xbox360 by just placing a USB what happened?: I was trying to make a speedrun vid by using snagit when I put the usb all my data got erased here is what i got in my usb. A plethora of memes, mcpacks for minecraft edu, presentations, snagit...
  8. How do I erase parental control passcode in xbox360 if the previous owner did not erase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I erase parental control passcode in xbox360 if the previous owner did not erase...: How can I erase the family settings on an Xbox 360 such as parental guidance if the previous owner did not erase everything before selling it, I use the console to stream, I tried opening internet...
  9. I need to erase an email and add one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to erase an email and add one: I need to delete an email and add one c9a9cf74-1694-44c6-b766-6131cd5016bd
  10. My FIFA 23 are going to update but I cancel it . After that it be erased how can İ get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FIFA 23 are going to update but I cancel it . After that it be erased how can İ get it back?: My FIFA get update but I cancel it after that FIFA be erased how can İ fiks it ed0f4406-8c3f-4d12-ac06-5517ef707de6