How do I enable mods in the insider beta app?

Discus and support How do I enable mods in the insider beta app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSuTRblhBI But I can't seem to find that option anywhere. [img] It clearly says the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by squall234, Jan 29, 2022.

1. squall234
    squall234 Guest

I watched this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSuTRblhBI

But I can't seem to find that option anywhere.

How do I enable mods in the insider beta app? [​IMG]

It clearly says the game supports mods, but I can't find the option to enable it.

:)

squall234, Jan 29, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Is your account a child account? ie under 18? If so, that would explain it as, apparently, you can't enable mods on a child account.

Otherwise, it sounds like a bug with the Insider's version (although they don't list it as a Known Issue) as I just installed the game to test it on a non-Insider's app and I get the mod button as expected. To report a bug on Windows:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/windowsgaming#wiki_known_issues

Scroll down to the "Having issues?" bit for how to do it.

Beyond that, you could try also posting in the main Insider's bit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

What game is that? Not all "moddable" games can be modded on the Xbox PC app unlike let's say Steam. This is due to the heavy encryption on the WindowsApps folders where Microsoft store games are installed.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Unable to add mods to PC games on GamePass Ultimate on my laptop

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Spireitedaz, I believe that not in all games it will be possible to activate the mods, below I leave a referral link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...

How to enable MODS

To see if a game is compatible with mods, launch the Xbox for Windows app on your PC, go to the game details page, and look for This game can be modified.

Once you've found a mod-compatible game, install it and do the following:

Launch the Xbox app, then go to the game details page.

Press the More actions button..., choose Enable mods and follow the instructions.

After you do this, the game folder will become accessible for modifications.
  5. Creepergames10 Win User

Nether update achievements minecraft

This usually happens in the minecraft beta version. If you have beta enabled, disable it on the xbox insider hub and reinstall minecraft.
  6. ClausReich Win User

Football Manager 2022 Mods

Hello NickSmith_850! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

To be able to activate modding in Football Manager 2022, you need to go into Manage (on the game page, inside of the Xbox app), and then you'll have the option to Enable Mods.
Thema:

1. How do I enable mods in the insider beta app? - Similar Threads - enable mods insider

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  4. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  5. How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??: I've tried everything recommended, linked my account, enabled the settings on the Xbox site, yet I still can't e18fcb1e-4324-4cfa-b632-fc125b69b40e
  6. I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...: I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to IPv4? My "Current network status" on my Xbox: Wired IPv4 NAT Type: Open All services are available...
  7. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  8. How to enable background permissions for Xbox App?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to enable background permissions for Xbox App?: My Xbox App on my desktop keeps informing me that the backgrounds permissions for the Xbox App are disabled and so I keep attempting to fix them, I've scoured the web and none of them are having...
  9. Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac: Whenever i click “preview features” i don’t get the preview features and it turns off as soon as I log out or refresh the page. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Duckyboi10 [link] [comments]
  10. How on earth do I enable mods on Halo MCC PC? ModifiableWindowsApps folder is empty!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How on earth do I enable mods on Halo MCC PC? ModifiableWindowsApps folder is empty!: Everywhere I go online to find an explanation for how to enable mods just says to find the ModifiableWindowsApps folder and says I should see the Halo MCC game files inside it. My...