How do I earn my rewards please help

Discus and support How do I earn my rewards please help in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; please help and tell me how do I earn my Xbox live rewards I haven't gotten any of my rewards and I've been with the reward system for years... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TheBossBrown, Nov 21, 2016.

1. TheBossBrown
    TheBossBrown Guest

please help and tell me how do I earn my Xbox live rewards I haven't gotten any of my rewards and I've been with the reward system for years

:)

TheBossBrown, Nov 21, 2016
  2. Filthacide
    Filthacide Guest
    Simple Question but please answer

Hi there xbox family, quick simple question; how do you earn gems? I have done everything the rewards program says but only seem to get reward credit/points, please help, thank you

Filthacide, Nov 21, 2016
  3. CrazyGang2
    CrazyGang2 Guest
    Reward query

Can someone please explain to me how you earn the Xbox live rewards credits and gems? I'm playing my games and completing missions ect, but I'm not earning anything, can someone help me?

CrazyGang2, Nov 21, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello LEGEND T HERBO,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game
    consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the
    program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you are a zero star member, you do not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

Since you have not yet earned your first star, and are not purchasing offer eligible items, you have not earned Rewards Credits for your purchases.

XBLRewards8, Nov 22, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: