how do i download xbox clips to pc?

Discus and support how do i download xbox clips to pc? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; idk how since they removed console companion adaa95f2-64bc-4f2a-a20f-4028f723d2a6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZFGSaD, Sep 22, 2023.

1. ZFGSaD
    ZFGSaD Guest

idk how since they removed console companion

:)

ZFGSaD, Sep 22, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The only official way at the moment is to download the Xbox mobile app for android or ios, then log in and download the clips from there, then connect the device to your PC and transfer the clips.

There is a new feature coming to the Xbox, that will let you upload the clips to your Onedrive account, and then you will be able to download them straight to your PC, and then you can do what you want with them.
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

How to download Xbox one clips to pc? Step-by-step guide

Follow these steps to download Xbox one clips to your pc:

Open your Xbox one and scroll over to the community tab in the menu.

Now select “manage captures”. In this section, you will see all your Xbox one clips that you have saved on your Xbox one device.

Find the clip that you want to save to your pc and click on it.

After selecting that clip, wait for the clip to load. Once the clip loads, press A on it. This will bring up a short menu. Here, you need to click on the share button in the middle.

You can share your clips to Twitter, Club, or OneDrive. To save the clip to your pc or other devices, you need to share it with your OneDrive account.
  4. Luke Johnson1 Win User

Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

How to download Xbox one clips to pc? Step-by-step guide Follow these steps to download Xbox one clips to your pc: Open your Xbox one and scroll over to the community tab in the menu. Now select “manage captures”. In this section, you will see all your Xbox one clips that you have saved on your Xbox one device. Find the clip that you want to save to your pc and click on it. After selecting that clip, wait for the clip to load. Once the clip loads, press A on it. This will bring up a short menu. Here, you need to click on the share button in the middle. You can share your clips to Twitter, Club, or OneDrive. To save the clip to your pc or other devices, you need to share it with your OneDrive account.
    This only works for me when viewing captures 'On this Xbox console'. If I try and upload clips from the Xbox network to OneDrive it says the upload is complete but nothing actually happens.

How have you taken such a simple process and made it a complete headache. I get using external storage like USB/external HD can do it, but what are we doing here? 2023, and big Microsoft that is known for computers has its users plugging in USBs to transfer game clips from 1 Microsoft device to another Microsoft device.... legit comedy.
  5. medium bloke Win User

Xbox One Upload Studio Freezing. (Important)

Hi there!

I'm not too sure how to fix the app freezing, but I do know that you can still access your clips on a PC. You can download them and edit them on your PC if you like, or using the YouTube editor.

Here's some of your clips;

http://xboxclips.com/Blu+Cl7AY

To download them, right click the video and click Save Video as...

Thanks!
  6. McMuffinSplooge Win User

Xbox game clips

If you are having trouble you can always download your previous clip from your Xbox or PC onto your PC hard drive and clip it from there. Sadly I think you can only clip on Mixer if you are varified ort a pro.
Thema:

1. how do i download xbox clips to pc? - Similar Threads - download clips

2. How to download Xbox clips on PC? [Windows 11 & The New Xbox App]

in XBoX on Windows
    How to download Xbox clips on PC? [Windows 11 & The New Xbox App]: If you are trying to backup your Xbox clips on PC there is no first party solution right now that I am aware of. there are 3rd party resources. I haven't tried this yet but this was mentioned by a...
  3. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  4. I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the...: As stated in the question I can upload my recorded clips from my xbox to the onedrive. When I log onto the onedrive on my computer and watch the videos in the onedrive they work fine but the...
  5. How do you download xbox clips onto your computer through the pc xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you download xbox clips onto your computer through the pc xbox app?: With the extremely disappointing change to xbox clips getting mass deleted very soon you absolutely must give us a way to download them onto our pcs. Do not refer to your one drive cloud space, I...
  6. App crashing with clip download?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    App crashing with clip download?: I've had my series S for about 3 weeks. In this time I've tried to download 2 separate clips from the app to my phone, both of which only got to 5 or 6 percent before crashing the app. These two...
  7. I want to bulk download my Xbox clips before January 2024

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to bulk download my Xbox clips before January 2024: Is there a way I can download all of my Xbox captures I heard Xbox is going to delete Xbox captures older then 30 days in January 2024 I tried the Xbox app on Moble but it can only download one...
  8. How do i download my Xbox clips to computer ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i download my Xbox clips to computer ?: Hi! I was just wondering how to download Xbox clips on computers as of December 9th 2023 45547677-4c0c-43fa-b722-8bdd582fcc8b
  9. How do i download all my Xbox clips and screenshots with the metadata?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i download all my Xbox clips and screenshots with the metadata?: I saw that there is a new policy that all clips and screenshots get deleted from the Xbox network after 3 months and i want to download all of them to my PC. When i copy the clips from the Xboox...
  10. "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.: When I go to download a game clip off of Xbox app onto my phone, it comes up with something went wrong try again in a bit. I have already tried: Un-installing and re-installing the Xbox app and...