How do I download the DLC’s for age of empires 3 on my PC through the Xbox app?

Discus and support How do I download the DLC’s for age of empires 3 on my PC through the Xbox app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have all the DLCs but I have no idea how to download or even open them… need help edab995a-44cf-4ea5-a723-8b873b4dbf90 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liam Casey, Oct 7, 2023.

1. Liam Casey
    Liam Casey Guest

I have all the DLCs but I have no idea how to download or even open them… need help

:)

Liam Casey, Oct 7, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Liam C! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I did a little research and found an article from the official Age of Empires 3 website, so I'm going to share the link with you:

https://support.ageofempires.com/hc...6250900-Trouble-downloading-an-Age-III-DE-DLC

There you can get information on how to install the DLC and if you have any problems there you can also get help.

If this does not work, and you cannot find your DLC for installation, you must contact game support.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. TotalFark Win User

Age of empires 2 Definitive edition

4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Your favorite RTS

Age Of Empires 3 on PC.
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Cant connect to games for windows live..down for 36 hours..plz help!!

6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Choosing the right game.

Does 'strategy base' game refer to games like Age of Empires and Command and Conquer? Those are far, far better on PC (or only on PC) but worth a shot if that's an option.

Loved Age of Empires II and Command and Conquer 3. AoE2 is cheap as hell and great fun if you do like strategy games.
Thema:

1. How do I download the DLC’s for age of empires 3 on my PC through the Xbox app? - Similar Threads - download DLC’s age

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One: On my first Xbox One, I've purchased Call of Duty World at War as well as some DLC, specifically Map Pack 3. On my new Xbox One (same XBL account, connected to the same WiFi) I have been able to...
  4. DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download: Bought dark souls 3 fire fades edition, comes with both DLCs on disc no code needed. During download it froze while downloading 2nd dlc and will not resume download, so I cancelled download but...
  5. Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?: I noticed just now, the announcement to shutter the Xbox 360 store and make it no longer possible to download games through that storefront. However I noticed that the DLC is still listed in the...
  6. Enhanced Graphic Pack DLC for Age of Empires won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enhanced Graphic Pack DLC for Age of Empires won't download: I recently upgraded my system storage capacity on my PC, so I made a clean Windows installation. I installed almost every game I had before upgrading my SSD. When I tried to download again AOE II...
  7. Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.: Game was working prior to downloading everything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything multiple times to no avail. Unable to load save game as the required downloadable content is not...
  8. Age of empires 2: DE DLC will not download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of empires 2: DE DLC will not download: So I have been playing through Age of empires 2:DE on game pass, decided to buy the DLC as i had some credit, bought Dawn of the dukes but it will not begin downloading at all keeps saying...
  9. Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One: I have been looking online for the past hour or so to see how to download this dLC with little luck. Right now, it says in the store to "Redeem code" on its page, yet in the description it...
  10. Age restriction preventing the download of DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age restriction preventing the download of DLC: I am attempting to download a DLC for Armored Core: Verdict Day that would enable the use of an additional customized Unmanned Armored Core. However, i can't download it because my Xbox account...