How do i download my Xbox clips to computer ?

Discus and support How do i download my Xbox clips to computer ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I was just wondering how to download Xbox clips on computers as of December 9th 2023 45547677-4c0c-43fa-b722-8bdd582fcc8b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mariusz Hall, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Mariusz Hall
    Mariusz Hall Guest

Hi! I was just wondering how to download Xbox clips on computers as of December 9th 2023

:)

Mariusz Hall, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Mariusz,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To download your Xbox clips to your computer, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the Xbox Profile and sign in to your account.

2. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select "Profile."

3. Click on the "Captures" tab.

4. Find the clip you want to download and click on it.

5. Click on the "Download" button located under the clip.

Once you have downloaded the clip, you can save it to your computer and use it as you wish.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

how do i but a game and download it to my computer

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Sharon

What game are you trying to purchase? I can provide you the direct link (to avoid purchasing the wrong platform version)

You can check compatible PC games opening the Microsoft Store on it, or using the Xbox app
  5. Icarusael Win User

Downloading my game clips to my computer

I got a Seagate external drive, but I though once it is setup for the Xbox One, Windows can't read anything from it…?
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Downloading my game clips to my computer

My recomendation is to get an external drive and dedicate it to store all your media... then is very easy to unplug it from the xbox to the computer and thats all!!
Thema:

1. How do i download my Xbox clips to computer ? - Similar Threads - download clips computer

2. How to download Xbox clips on PC? [Windows 11 & The New Xbox App]

in XBoX on Windows
    How to download Xbox clips on PC? [Windows 11 & The New Xbox App]: If you are trying to backup your Xbox clips on PC there is no first party solution right now that I am aware of. there are 3rd party resources. I haven't tried this yet but this was mentioned by a...
  3. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  4. I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the...: As stated in the question I can upload my recorded clips from my xbox to the onedrive. When I log onto the onedrive on my computer and watch the videos in the onedrive they work fine but the...
  5. How do you download xbox clips onto your computer through the pc xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you download xbox clips onto your computer through the pc xbox app?: With the extremely disappointing change to xbox clips getting mass deleted very soon you absolutely must give us a way to download them onto our pcs. Do not refer to your one drive cloud space, I...
  6. App crashing with clip download?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    App crashing with clip download?: I've had my series S for about 3 weeks. In this time I've tried to download 2 separate clips from the app to my phone, both of which only got to 5 or 6 percent before crashing the app. These two...
  7. I want to bulk download my Xbox clips before January 2024

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to bulk download my Xbox clips before January 2024: Is there a way I can download all of my Xbox captures I heard Xbox is going to delete Xbox captures older then 30 days in January 2024 I tried the Xbox app on Moble but it can only download one...
  8. How do i download all my Xbox clips and screenshots with the metadata?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i download all my Xbox clips and screenshots with the metadata?: I saw that there is a new policy that all clips and screenshots get deleted from the Xbox network after 3 months and i want to download all of them to my PC. When i copy the clips from the Xboox...
  9. "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.: When I go to download a game clip off of Xbox app onto my phone, it comes up with something went wrong try again in a bit. I have already tried: Un-installing and re-installing the Xbox app and...
  10. Viewing and Downloading Xbox Clips on Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Viewing and Downloading Xbox Clips on Computer: I had previously asked this question and was not given a useable answer. So here is the question: With the service for Xbox Console Companion App having ended on August 28th, where can we view...