How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X?

Discus and support How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I was playing one of my Xbox 360 games and then it said I couldn’t connect to Xbox live. So then I accidentally deleted my profile to try and fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dalton C., Oct 8, 2023.

1. Dalton C.
    Dalton C. Guest

So, I was playing one of my Xbox 360 games and then it said I couldn’t connect to Xbox live. So then I accidentally deleted my profile to try and fix it. And now it won’t let me download it back because it says can’t connect to Xbox live. My series x created the profile for me after I clicked let Xbox decide for storage for backwards compatible games. What do I do now?

:)

Dalton C., Oct 8, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Dalton C.,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with connecting to Xbox live to download your Xbox 360 profile again.

To resolve the issue, follow the steps below:

Open the Xbox 360 game and once the Xbox 360 logo show up on the screen. Please press these buttons on your controller to open the Xbox 360 guide. Press Menu button and Change view button, these buttons are the smalls buttons that you can see below the XBOX logo button.

Once you able to pull up the Xbox 360 guide. Follow the steps below:

- Go to Settings > System > Storage > Hard Drive > Gamer Profile > Choose your Gamertag > select Delete Profile ONLY.

- Go to Settings > System > Storage > Highlight Hard Drive > press Y and choose Clear System Cache (3x)

- Go to Settings > System > Storage > Hard Drive > Games and Apps and look for a yellow warning symbol (!) among the files.

- Go to Settings >> select System Settings > Select Network Settings >> Select the name of your wireless network/wired network > Select Configure Network > select Restore to Factory Defaults. When prompted, select Yes, Restore to Factory Defaults.

- Go to Settings >> select System Settings > Select Network Settings > Select Wired Network or your wireless network name (if you are prompted to do so) > Select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.

I hope this information will help you to resolve the issue.

We look forward for your response.

Cheers,
  3. RichieB_ Win User

Hello Dalton C.,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Hang on it's done it now on my 360.

So delete profile on series x for 360 then go on a 360 game on series x or xbox one let it do it itself. Go on to your Xbox 360 and then boom it's done it
  5. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 Error 80151103

Got it now on my 360.

So delete profile on series x for 360 then go on a 360 game on series x or xbox one let it do it itself. Go on to your Xbox 360 and then boom it's done it

your welcome :)
  6. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Update:

What I have done is deleted my 360 file on my Xbox Series X and let it re download itself when I opend the game Left 4 Dead up because it wont work in game and will come up with the error, however the series X will download it on it's own when you boot up a 360 game.

The bad news is that my Xbox 360 still comes up with the error when Downloading my profile, so something to do with that way of downloading is the problem it seems.
Thema:

1. How do I download my deleted profile back from the 360 from the series X? - Similar Threads - download deleted profile

2. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  3. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  4. How do I delete game saves if I downloaded a game online on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete game saves if I downloaded a game online on my Xbox one: I am trying to delete my saves for asphalt legend 9 that I downloaded to my Xbox one. 36a6f183-c37c-4a91-8ad1-7b3d3bcc1a89
  5. Freeze on download and dont delete or pause the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freeze on download and dont delete or pause the game: Download pepa pig for fan but it freeze at 23% and dont canceling the download 97b25924-5166-4db5-8f06-c4393ed4c78b
  6. I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...: i lost all my skins,blueprints and level 13063ff6-5b18-400b-bd04-b4680661d746
  7. I downloaded a game on an Xbox One, then copied/transferred it to my Xbox XS, if i delete...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded a game on an Xbox One, then copied/transferred it to my Xbox XS, if i delete...: Sorry I am not familiar with Xbox or gaming, I just want to know if i delete this game from my Xbox XS, will it still be on my Xbox one? The game was originally bought on the Xbox one, i just...
  8. Hi my mortal kombat xl has deleted the add-on pack I had downloaded it's not in my order...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my mortal kombat xl has deleted the add-on pack I had downloaded it's not in my order...: I am in need of an answer to my question? c8f86628-acd5-4e80-a2aa-d9b43c691447
  9. I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile: Every time I try to play a Xbox 360 game and download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox live. It was just working before I cleared Xbox 360 local storage. Please someone help...
  10. Minecraft wont delete or download anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont delete or download anything: Im trying to download the beta texture pack for minecraft and its been stuck on downloading for weeks now, and when i went to delete cashe it also wont delete. please help me on this...