How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...

Discus and support How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app is no longer working. 33144d7e-870e-4f1a-bb2d-0f6ae3cc9d5c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Robin Roy Stuart, Sep 21, 2023.

1. How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...

How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app is no longer working.

:)

Robin Roy Stuart, Sep 21, 2023
  2. Aixtreme Win User

XBox Game Bar PC- How to automatically upload screenshot into XBox App Photo Library?

Thank you for your answer. I know how to upload captures from my xbox. I wanted to know, how to upload them from my PC to XBox Live.

I downloaded the XBox Console Companion App and there one can read, that uploading screenshots from PC to XBox Live is currently not possible.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app is no longer working.

The only official way at the moment is to download the Xbox mobile app for android or ios, then log in and download the screenshots from there, then connect the device to your PC and transfer the screenshots.

There is a new feature coming to the Xbox, that will let you upload the screenshots to your Onedrive account, and then you will be able to download them straight to your PC, and then you can do what you want with them.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What does a hard reset actually do? Need help on fixing a bugged update download on disc.

Screenshots and clips are uploaded on the Xbox network, but if you saved ones to an external hard drive, disconnect that drive.

If you want to export the clips and screenshots from the Xbox network you can do it using the Xbox console companion app on PC

Or the Xbox mobile app
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

您无法登录Xbox Live 进程意外终止

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'm afraid that I cannot read the screenshots as I only speak English. However, please make sure your logging into the PC, Xbox app, Store app and Xbox Console Companion (download this if you haven't already) then try again.
  6. alexkatbat Win User

9-days-old Captures Missing

I was able to get older screenshots to load on my Xbox by sorting the results by screenshots and games, but the older screenshots still will not show up on the Windows Xbox console companion or Xbox app.
Thema:

How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...

1. How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app... - Similar Threads - download access screenshots

2. Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services: I have been dealing with issue the last 2 days but mainly I can download games an apps no problem but I’m met with “ connect to Xbox live “ and cannot perform a network test at all . Please help...
  3. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  4. I downloaded early access forza Motorsport but my in game audio is not working at all? How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded early access forza Motorsport but my in game audio is not working at all? How...: I downloaded Forza Motorsport on game pass and bought premium add one for early access. However, the game Audio does not work? Only on the menu screen, one you are racing it doesn’t work? Even on...
  5. Hey! I cant Access the modern warfare 2019 campaign or anything . After downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey! I cant Access the modern warfare 2019 campaign or anything . After downloading...: . Hey! I cant Access the modern warfare 2019 campaign or anything . After downloading everything after i am opening campaign it kick me out of game and the game just restarts. I have the disc...
  6. How to access my downloaded games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access my downloaded games with gold: I own Xbox Gamepass Ultimate but cannot play my games with gold, cancelled and resubscribed and I still have no access. I have them downloaded though, just can’t play them....
  7. Early access game not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Early access game not downloading: Ordered f1 23 early access all it says we're having trouble getting your stuff right now b9eee249-c291-4c88-a389-8ade06fb3957
  8. Can I access the Microsoft/Xbox Cloud to re-download deleted Minecraft Worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I access the Microsoft/Xbox Cloud to re-download deleted Minecraft Worlds?: So, I deleted my Minecraft World off of my Xbox Series S by accident. While Minecraft says deleted worlds are gone forever, I've learned that any saved data is stored on the Xbox cloud. How can...
  9. so if u dont get to access a game and it wont download for six months how do i get reimbursed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so if u dont get to access a game and it wont download for six months how do i get reimbursed?: Never able to download a game and then billed for this item and could never get to play it. And I think i should be reimbursed for not being able to play this game for 6 months where is there a...
  10. I need to get access to GDKunity and secure xbox download

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to get access to GDKunity and secure xbox download: I tried to gain access to GDK content for secure Xbox downloads and access to view GDK Unity private forums, and I was unable to find the appropriate Microsoft representative, even though I was...