How do I disable emails for more screen time requests for Microsoft family?

Discus and support How do I disable emails for more screen time requests for Microsoft family? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have read all the threads and auto-replies from Microsoft and I have not found a setting to disable emails. I have the Xbox family app and the Family... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Roknroll91, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Roknroll91
    Roknroll91 Guest

I have read all the threads and auto-replies from Microsoft and I have not found a setting to disable emails. I have the Xbox family app and the Family safety app and neither has a setting to stop the emails. I get multiple emails and notifications on the phone which it frustrating to have to go in and delete an email every time my kids want more screen time. Is there a way to change this.

:)

Roknroll91, Jan 2, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

You should be able to disable email notifications for screen time requests from the Microsoft Family website. Here's how:

Go to the Microsoft Family website (https://family.microsoft.com/).

Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Click on the "Manage family settings" button.

In the left-hand menu, click on "Notifications."

Under "Screen time requests," toggle the switch to "Off."

Click on the "Save" button to apply the changes.

This should disable email notifications for screen time requests. You should still be able to see and manage screen time requests using the Family app on your phone or tablet.

I hope this helps.
  3. Roknroll91 Win User

When I click on "Family Settings"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    . There is no menu on the left hand side and no option to click on "Notifications"
  4. BigPigGaming112 Win User

moving gamertag to another microsoft account

Hello Defended,

After doing some looking around I think I found a solution for your situation. The first thing you will need to do is go to https://account.microsoft.com/family and
    make a family group. after making the family group add a new email This email will be used as the "Adult account" within the family group letting you manage permissions of other accounts. the downside to this is you will need to mark your account as a child
    account so you may set screen time restrictions (you may learn how to do this here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ount-set-up-screen-time-limits-for-your-child).
    Sorry if this all seems confusing but this was the only way I was able to figure out how to set up screen/time restrictions.
  5. A. User Win User

screen time on xbox cloud gaming

Hi Marinbeuve, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, temporalily turn off the screen time, test the game on XCloud, then turn it back on.

Sign in to your Family page with an adult Microsoft account.

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

On your family group page, select the member whose account you want to manage, and then select the Screen time tile.

To disable screen time limits for a device, select the More options button next to the device that you’re managing, and then select Turn limits off.

I hope this helps.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Using microsoft accounts balance for the PC game bloons tower defense 6 on a child account

Hi Jordan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, temporalily turn off the screen time, test the game on XCloud, then turn it back on.

Sign in to your Family page with an adult Microsoft account.

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

On your family group page, select the member whose account you want to manage, and then select the Screen time tile.

To disable screen time limits for a device, select the More options button next to the device that you’re managing, and then select Turn limits off.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. How do I disable emails for more screen time requests for Microsoft family? - Similar Threads - disable emails more

2. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  3. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  4. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  5. I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?: I have got an account and when i go into the xbox app and try to request to friend someone it says request approval and then says unable to send your request. Overall i want parental controls...
  6. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  7. How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.: So long story short my friend borrowed my Series S when I went out of town for few weeks and now he is just not giving it back. He just keeps saying give him few days, it has been so long and I...
  8. My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming: I've tried everything with device manager but it doesn't change a single thing, i even tried using an external keyboard but the same thing happens. This issue first began a year ago when i just...
  9. An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added

in XboX Insiders
    An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added: Please, try to add an option to skip updates from games. I would love to be able to insert my disc and play, with the console online, without it pushing me to update in order for me to launch the...
  10. My email address has been disabled for thirty days can I add a new email to play my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address has been disabled for thirty days can I add a new email to play my xbox: How can I sign into Xbox when my email has been disabled 2388a84a-b360-4a86-9611-16a7ad489174