How do I disable auto saves in Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Series X?

Discus and support How do I disable auto saves in Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I disable the auto save system in Cyberpunk 2077? I am playing the game on Xbox Series X and the game is auto saving once a minute. The auto... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlayerZero0, Jul 21, 2023.

1. PlayerZero0
    PlayerZero0 Guest

How do I disable the auto save system in Cyberpunk 2077? I am playing the game on Xbox Series X and the game is auto saving once a minute. The auto save system is wearing out my SSD really fast and the game freezes every time it auto saves. Is there any way to disable the auto save system?

:)

PlayerZero0, Jul 21, 2023
  2. PlayerZero0 Win User

That has nothing to do with my question at all. I am fine with deleting the auto saves within the game but it keeps auto saving and I want to disable the auto save function of the game Cyberpunk 2077.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

If you buy the digital version of Cyberpunk 2077 I do believe you get it on both One and Series X, if that's what your wondering :)
    There's some big rumors going around that I'm hearing, that Cyberpunk 2077 will launch same day as the Xbox Series X, if true, then for me, if i was to buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox, it would be pointless to buy it for Xbox One, as I'm getting the Xbox Series
    X on launch day and i will be trading in my Xbox One X for some Series X games on the same day.

Again, if the rumors are true, then we already have the release date for Series X, even though Microsoft has yet to reveal the release date on the Series X other than ( "Holiday 2020" ).

I'll be getting Cyberpunk 2077 for my 4K Gaming PC, that already out performs the Xbox Series X, I'm wanting Cyberpunk 2077 to look it's best when i get it and my PC will offer that.

Not that it wont look good on Series X, Which I'm sure it will still look amazing, but I'm choosing to play it on the platform that offers the best performance, which is my PC.
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

My apologies because that option didn't solve your issue, but unfortunately there is no option to disable, ill suggest inspecting the integrity of the ssd to verify the root cause is not coming from the ssd
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

I did a second check in similar cases, I found a person who had the same problem due to a problem in updating his Cyberpunk and the solution he gave as a response was to activate the "Enable cross-platform Saves".

Following these steps:

Settings -> Gameplay -> Misc Category, Enable Cross platform saves.
  6. PlayerZero0 Win User

Cross platform saves has nothing to do with the issue. But thanks all the same. I will just wait until the company adds a way to disable auto saves.
Thema:

1. How do I disable auto saves in Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - disable auto saves

2. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  3. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  4. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  5. I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?: I have got an account and when i go into the xbox app and try to request to friend someone it says request approval and then says unable to send your request. Overall i want parental controls...
  6. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  7. How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.: So long story short my friend borrowed my Series S when I went out of town for few weeks and now he is just not giving it back. He just keeps saying give him few days, it has been so long and I...
  8. Disabling Windows Xbox One App Auto Login Feature

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disabling Windows Xbox One App Auto Login Feature: Hello, I recently was having a issue about the auto login feature that's in Xbox One app for Windows, which the auto login feature also applies to all the games I installed from Microsoft store....
  9. Disable Xbox gaming windows App from auto installing updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disable Xbox gaming windows App from auto installing updates: I use Xbox windows app with game pass. It starts downloading updates for games withou asking, while automatic updates are disabled in xbox app and MS store. CAN IT BE DISABLED? How does Microsoft...
  10. How to Disable Auto Login for Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Disable Auto Login for Minecraft Launcher: So around a week ago, my Minecraft account was compromised, and the person who compromised me have my password before I changed it. But even after I changed my password, the person who compromised...