How do I disable achievements in Minecraft Bedrock in a realm?

Discus and support How do I disable achievements in Minecraft Bedrock in a realm? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing a new realm with my friends and I don't want to earn achievements. I want to save all the achievements in a different world where I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jakob Grzan, Aug 29, 2023.

1. Jakob Grzan
    Jakob Grzan Guest

I am playing a new realm with my friends and I don't want to earn achievements. I want to save all the achievements in a different world where I record. I don't want to force my friend to put it on creative but we turned on Keep Inventory and that didn't fix the problem

:)

Jakob Grzan, Aug 29, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Jakob Grzan,

We appreciate you for sharing this with us and welcome to the Xbox Forums.

We understand that you want to disable achievements in Minecraft Bedrock in a realm. Let's work on this together and I'll be more than happy to assist you with this.

To disable achievements in Minecraft Bedrock in a realm, you need to follow these steps:

1. Open the Minecraft Bedrock realm that you want to disable achievements in.

2. Click on the "Settings" button for the realm.

3. Scroll down to the "Game" section and click on it.

4. Look for the "Enable Achievements" option and toggle it off.

Once you have disabled achievements in the realm, you and your friends will no longer be able to earn achievements while playing in that realm.

If you want to save all the achievements in a different world where you record, you can create a new world and enable achievements in that world. You can then record your gameplay in that world and earn achievements without affecting your progress in the realm.

You may want to check this this for your reference: https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/e...ling-commands-should-not-disable-achievements

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Jakob Grzan,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. SteevenUnciano Win User

Minecraft

Hi

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft

Minecraft mojang i dont now if realm server or online multiplayer servers
  5. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft

Hi SteevenUnciano

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Pocket Edition and Xbox 1 for Minecraft

The Bedrock version of Minecraft is crossplay enabled for Windows 10, Mobile, Xbox One, VR and Nintendo Switch.

Realms is a mutliplayer server made for the Bedrock edition. There is different options for realms that determines how many people can play at the same time. Highest is 10 people excluding the owner. They are available 24/7 if the realm is payed for.
Thema:

1. How do I disable achievements in Minecraft Bedrock in a realm? - Similar Threads - disable achievements Minecraft

2. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  3. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  4. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  5. I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?: I have got an account and when i go into the xbox app and try to request to friend someone it says request approval and then says unable to send your request. Overall i want parental controls...
  6. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  7. How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.: So long story short my friend borrowed my Series S when I went out of town for few weeks and now he is just not giving it back. He just keeps saying give him few days, it has been so long and I...
  8. My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming: I've tried everything with device manager but it doesn't change a single thing, i even tried using an external keyboard but the same thing happens. This issue first began a year ago when i just...
  9. An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added

in XboX Insiders
    An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added: Please, try to add an option to skip updates from games. I would love to be able to insert my disc and play, with the console online, without it pushing me to update in order for me to launch the...
  10. How to disable messages from Xbox about MS Rewards when making purchases from the store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to disable messages from Xbox about MS Rewards when making purchases from the store?: Whenever I make a purchase I get a chat message from “Xbox” telling me I’ve earned X number of points and I can buy a $10 gift card with it. How do I disable this message from showing up? Can I...