How do I delete my Xbox account, separately from my Microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I delete my Xbox account, separately from my Microsoft account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to switch the email from my older more used account, to my newer email, but I cannot seem to do so, since a Xbox account has automatically been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jay Callahack, Apr 27, 2023.

1. How do I delete my Xbox account, separately from my Microsoft account?

I want to switch the email from my older more used account, to my newer email, but I cannot seem to do so, since a Xbox account has automatically been created. How can I delete the Xbox account from my new email, so I can use my new email to replace my old Xbox account? (This whole thing started with me not being able to sign into my EA account, cause my Xbox account was signed into an older email.)

:)

Jay Callahack, Apr 27, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I want to switch the email from my older more used account, to my newer email, but I cannot seem to do so, since a Xbox account has automatically been created. How can I delete the Xbox account from my new email, so I can use my new email to replace my old Xbox account? (This whole thing started with me not being able to sign into my EA account, cause my Xbox account was signed into an older email.)
    You cant. The Microsoft account IS the Xbox account. They are all one in the same.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Jay! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately there is no way to separately delete your xbox account :(

You would need to close your Microsoft account completely but that defeats the whole point
  4. PlushRelic54582 Win User

How do I separate my xbox profile from my Microsoft account.

Hello, Thanks for posting on Microsoft forum. You can always suggest new ideas and features to Microsoft using the "Microsoft feedback app"

[​IMG]

You can access this by Typing " windows feedback in your windows search bar"
  5. 16445083-d43b-40b0-9 Win User

Réseau XBOX : Statut de la connexion- Comment déconnecter la xbox du serveur? [ Xbox Network: Connection status-How to disconnect the Xbox from the server? ]

I don't have an Xbox subscription on my Microsoft online account. I have not joined join Xbox Live Gold.

When I open the Xbox application, I see all my games appear. I play free games, installed from Microsoft Store. And I also see the Facebook Gameroom and EA games.

The Xbox account is connected to my Microsoft account. Finally, I think that will delete the Xbox account.

And I do not have Xbox Live.

Can I separate the Pseudo Gamer from my Microsoft account?
  6. Francia J. Win User

how do I separate my Microsoft account from a family group

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you’re already an adult you will be able to remove yourself from the family group by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/family. However, if you’re still a minor you really need to locate the organizer account where your account is linked to.
Thema:

1. How do I delete my Xbox account, separately from my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - delete account separately

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  4. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  5. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  6. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  7. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  8. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  9. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  10. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]