How do I delete my ex wife's email from my family account?

Discus and support How do I delete my ex wife's email from my family account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The accountis mine, I never added their info to it but it shows and I can't delete it. 26282d4b-fe86-4cb1-bf8d-46467f22d91b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by james s85, Dec 14, 2023.

1. james s85
    james s85 Guest

The accountis mine, I never added their info to it but it shows and I can't delete it.

:)

james s85, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi James S, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

To understand a little more about the problem you are presenting, I would love to know if you are the family administrator? According to information obtained from a thread on Microsoft, I found that XBF Moderator Meryem R said that to remove his ex-partner from the Microsoft family, he will need his consent. You will receive an email to confirm that the account will be deleted, and you will need to accept it.

For more information, you can access the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/child-accounts/remove-family-member

As I mentioned previously, some of the information provided was found from a post on the Microsoft forum, so I thought it would be a good idea to share it with you.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b8e478ac-4b83-4aef-8ee2-e5e58f9c57b0

I hope this information is useful to you, if you have any other questions let me know.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. MalcolmRowe1 Win User

How do I add my son to my xbox one when he already has an account on his mother's family group.

Thanks

Is there no way for my sons' accounts to be linked to my xbox, retaining their profile settings?

I was wondering if they could be added as users without being part of my family group..

Or if my ex-wife's suggestion of leaving my partially formed family group to join there's and then place my xbox in that group (might I lose any purchases)

Or would it be best to create new email accounts for them, to add to my family group? This would mean that they can't track progress across thel different devices.

Or is there anything else that I could do?

Cheers!

M,
  4. PC King Zombie Win User

Family/Parent/Child Accounts and Games for Divorced Family - across 2 Xbox Ones

When my x-wife tried this she got "child already in a family" message or something similar. From what I read if I add my x-wife to "the family" then she can join and then delete me as a member of the family. Is this correct? I think somebody needs to clarify
    for every divorced member out there exactly how each parent can have all of their kids on each of their accounts without the other parent seeing their information and credit card data. Thanks.
  5. Jubbas_1996 Win User

Xbox live Parents email Help

Hello so if i get that right i just have to log into my other Email and delete my Main Email from the Family but where do i find that buttom to delete it from the Family? :D
  6. scottstringer1 Win User

How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to child's account

Hey there :)

You cannot transfer history on another account...

But you can leave this account to your kid and set as a child account, then make a new one for you and set a family so that you can control the kid account...
    How do I set account as child? Will my email still be attached to the account? When my wife logs in to her separate MS family account, where this account was a parent, will it now be a child too?
Thema:

1. How do I delete my ex wife's email from my family account? - Similar Threads - delete wife's email

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  4. Deleting captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting captures: You guys deleted my captures, this sucks!... df7d048c-5163-4092-bf9b-2711cd084e3a
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  7. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  8. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  9. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  10. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef