How do I delete game saves if I downloaded a game online on my Xbox one

Discus and support How do I delete game saves if I downloaded a game online on my Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to delete my saves for asphalt legend 9 that I downloaded to my Xbox one. 36a6f183-c37c-4a91-8ad1-7b3d3bcc1a89 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richard Grogg, Nov 24, 2023.

1. How do I delete game saves if I downloaded a game online on my Xbox one

I am trying to delete my saves for asphalt legend 9 that I downloaded to my Xbox one.

:)

Richard Grogg, Nov 24, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Richard G, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

If I remember correctly, the way to delete save files is in-game, when loading a save page it should give an option to delete a highlighted save file. But it's been a while since I played it.

As you can also follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps.
    2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    3. In the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
    4. You will be asked to confirm the deletion of saved data for this game:

- Delete from console deletes the local copy of this save. You'll be able to get it from the cloud the next time you play.
    - Delete Everywhere deletes your save data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
    - Cancel leaves your data intact.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/270a995a-813f-4053-9dd4-d48639d3dd21

I hope this information is useful for you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. DjVirginiak Win User

game freezing when I log in to xbox live

Madden 12 Game Freeze fix.

If the Madden is freezing at the start of the game when online:

1. Clear system cache

2. Delete profile only

3. Delete Madden online pass, Madden game saves, and any corrupted game data.

4. Delete last system update. (Call Xbox support on how to do this.)

5. Reboot Xbox

6. Install the xbox update.

7. Download profile

8..Download Madden online pass

9. Restart the game.
  4. Master Sieder Win User

How do I delete a saved game on my Xbox One?

Any idea if you can clam ownership of a saved game?

My pinball save with over 30 odd tables all with high scores from 6-7 people seems to have messed up and its still on my xbox but nobody owns it. I gave the controller to a friend today and left to room to go get my other friends in the next room while loading
    the game on my profile he logged into the guest profile when it asked to sign in and he got a high score for the guest profile. When I came back after his game I logged into my profile and all my high scores were gone my profile seems to have copyed the guest
    profiles save and left mine on the xbox and copyed the new one to the cloud so I am not sure if I can fix it or if all my high scores are gone..
  5. Daft Badger Win User

How do I delete a saved game on my Xbox One?

Go to "my games & apps",select Titanfall,manage game & you should be able to delete your save from there.

remember that your saves are backed up online as well.
  6. Daniel6591 Win User

Data backed up on servers with XBLA games?

He probably saved his progress on the cloud and than downloaded his saved progress onto your xbox. That is one option that comes to mind on why he was able to do that.

But they could be backed up on online servers. I remember deleting this one game off my xbox a long time ago. It was called Zuma. I deleted everything for it. Just recently though, i had an urge to play it. So i redownloaded it and found out that i was able
    to play at the level where i left off of before i deleted the game. So it could possibly be backed up to online servers.
Thema:

1. How do I delete game saves if I downloaded a game online on my Xbox one - Similar Threads - delete game saves

2. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  3. My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...: My xbox one will not delete saved files from my game & app menu. I followed what the guidelines suggest and every time I reboot or restart my files are still there....
  4. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  5. Bg3 save game deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bg3 save game deleted: Hi.im asking for a full refund due to my save game being deleted for bg3 I will now never play this game again! 028165c9-d7ee-4c77-a909-d49da52a0ae6
  6. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...: I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my exes because it was in his name and now I'm...
  7. Xbox forced an update which deleted all my saved games and gamer tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox forced an update which deleted all my saved games and gamer tag: Xbox asked me to update my profile I did then all my saved games were lost I have a new gamer tag which they told me I had to have and I can't get it back how to get back my ten years of saved...
  8. Delete save game on pc xbox (neighbor)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete save game on pc xbox (neighbor): I want to star from begining to the Hool neighbor but i dont know how to delete save files. I have WIN11 9ed453c7-c25d-43ec-9c6a-528e4da3d9e7
  9. accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d
  10. Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...: Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I need help 9988fae2-4bf1-4c16-871f-20c5a14fc725