How do I delete from cloud when xbox doesn't give me the option to delte everything?

Discus and support How do I delete from cloud when xbox doesn't give me the option to delte everything? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I have tried everything and I can't delete save files. They keep coming back AND my Xbox does NOT give me the option to delete everything, just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tabby1234, May 12, 2024.

1. Tabby1234
    Tabby1234 Guest

How do I delete from cloud when xbox doesn't give me the option to delte everything?

Hi I have tried everything and I can't delete save files. They keep coming back AND my Xbox does NOT give me the option to delete everything, just "reserved storage"

What am i supoose to do How do I delete from cloud when xbox doesn't give me the option to delte everything? :(

I have tried playing offline but it boots me off when I log back in. My save files will not go away

This is for Fable 2 if that matters.

:)

Tabby1234, May 12, 2024
  2. Tabby1234 Win User

I am on the Xbox Series x.

Every other game I can delete but for Fable 2 it only shows me option to delete "reserved storage"
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Tabby1234, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Which Xbox console you are using? Are you playing via retro-compatibility?

Have you tried to press Start+Select to bring the Xbox Menu and delete the save file from there?

[​IMG]
  4. Tabby1234 Win User

This is what happens
    [​IMG]
  5. Tabby1234 Win User

I have tried everything. Ibcant find any other way to delete.
  6. DimaraKayVan Gulik Win User

Delete Xbox 360 save file from Xbox One

I also deleted the whole game from the xbox and reloaded. The cloud data in or excluded it doesn't give me the option to delete the cloud service.
Thema:

1. How do I delete from cloud when xbox doesn't give me the option to delte everything? - Similar Threads - delete cloud doesn't

2. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  3. How do I stop the cloud from deleting my Xbox saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop the cloud from deleting my Xbox saves?: I played Starfield on my old Xbox One using Cloud gaming. I spent hours getting to level 57 with my character, then one morning when I logged in it was slower than normal on the "Synchronising"...
  4. Cloud Data Deletion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Data Deletion: I'm going to make this short and blunt as I've been at this since 5AM and it's now almost 10PM. delete SPECIFICALLY my XBOX 360 save data from the cloud since there is no way for customers to...
  5. Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?: Howdy. For the record I am playing from a pristine Fallout 3 Disc#2(to run the DLC on Xbox One) and have had very little issue over the years(for a Bethesda game lol) Saving in Raven Rock in...
  6. How do I delete XboxOne cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete XboxOne cloud saves: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 3b5a6356-ee56-43f1-9682-d609e8f9699f
  7. Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users: I understand that there is no option to delete corrupted save data from the cloud for PC users. This means I am unable to complete The Evil Within 2. If I reset the app, it deletes the local data,...
  8. deleting cloud games

in XBoX on Windows
    deleting cloud games: I have a game on my xbox that I want to start over with. I go in like I always do and delete the saved game to start a new one, but when I reopen the game, it takes me right back to where I left...
  9. my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.: very frustrating not being able to reset games to first-time start up. there was a thread already asking this in 2019, this still hasn’t been solved a46866b2-4468-4c2d-8924-1d09feb56bf9
  10. How do I delete a cloud save file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete a cloud save file: I'm currently trying to delete a save for a game called "Sunset Overdrive" and I can delete the local save but every time I go back into the game to make a new save it syncs the old save from the...