How do I delete an account that has the same email as another?

Discus and support How do I delete an account that has the same email as another? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 1 Microsoft account to play Minecraft and other things. But my relative made another Minecraft account with MY EMAIL! So because of this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cdawgg6, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Cdawgg6
    Cdawgg6 Guest

I have 1 Microsoft account to play Minecraft and other things. But my relative made another Minecraft account with MY EMAIL! So because of this everything is under his name and it thinks we have the same account. So because of this if I play Minecraft all of his worlds will show up his skins and name will show up. But I am scared to delete the account because it thinks they are one and I don't want to delete my account with all of my progress. What should I do?

:)

Cdawgg6, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Cdawgg6,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to delete the account that has the same email as your Microsoft account. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Please know that there is no deleting an account however there is closing of it. To close a Microsoft account means you won’t be able to use it to sign into the Microsoft products and services you’ve been using. It also deletes all the services associated with it. To close an account, please refer to the details you will be removing and make sure to read the details - Contact - Microsoft Support.

Before you do so, we recommend you reach out to Minecraft support team first and inform them about your Minecraft account issue. They can provide you guidance about the account in Minecraft you had.

Then, you'll get to decide whether to keep it as it is. This is crucial as closing an account will remove all data and licenses in the game and it could have been your relative is using your account however the skins are freely acquired otherwise purchased. Please use this link: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net).

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Modu modu Win User

How to recover hacked minecraft account

The issue is that after they transferred ownership of the account from my Microsoft account to theirs they deleted my Microsoft account, so I recreated my Microsoft account with the same email. It has to be recorded somewhere that my account was deleted and then another account with the same email was created.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How do I put the Xbox account only in a different email address ?

My ex partner has his Xbox account under my Microsoft email account. How do I go about changing the email for his Xbox account but keeping my Microsoft account at the same time?
    You cant. Not without losing your email account forever.

In order to completely separate the two youd have to remove your email as a primary alias but doing so would cause it to be forever deleted.

Per https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

Warning When removing an email alias that’s connected to a Microsoft domain (such as @Outlook.com, @Live.com, or @Hotmail.com), that email is completely deleted from our systems and can’t be used to send or receive emails. It won’t be available for use again as an alias on another account. Microsoft doesn’t recycle email addresses, so it can’t be reclaimed at a future time.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Account

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    Has your Mojang account been deleted? Can't you have created the account with another email? Can you access this account's email box?
Thema:

1. How do I delete an account that has the same email as another? - Similar Threads - delete account has

2. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  3. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  4. My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account: would I be able to change the email address on my Minecraft account? 40971e61-dad9-4dec-9cb6-8714e5320f04
  5. My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...: When I tried to sign in it didn't work. Then when I checked my Gmail it said "Your security info was deleted." c6dbde92-2f85-4249-b5a5-1a733d55c430
  6. My email account has been deleted and I have still been charged for Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email account has been deleted and I have still been charged for Xbox Game Pass: I have had the email address '*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***' for about 15/16 years now, and it has suddenly been removed, with apparently no way to get it back....
  7. My Microsoft account has been hacked and the hacker deleted my account. How can I get my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and the hacker deleted my account. How can I get my...: Few days ago, I was trying to join a server called "Skyblock Nerds", while joining this server, it asked me provide verification code I received from my Microsoft account. Right after, I received...
  8. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  9. Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted: Hello, I am writing this question from my professionnal mail because I don't have any other microsoft account. I plugged my old Xbox360 yesterday, and I can not access my profile for the reasons...
  10. My minecraft account has been deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account has been deleted: Hello, I had a problem and it’s very quite strong, if I start briefly, then my microsoft account was deleted where my minecraft account was under the name XoKoler, I would like my microsoft...