How do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive?

Discus and support How do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive? 296f134f-438e-418f-82be-9e1d082c657c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by B3N D0V3R, Oct 9, 2023.

1. B3N D0V3R
    B3N D0V3R Guest

How do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive?

:)

B3N D0V3R, Oct 9, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You can move the game to the external hard drive, here is how:
    1. Connect an external storage device to your console. An external storage device must be USB 3.0 or faster, 128 GB or larger, and formatted for Xbox.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.
    3. Select the storage device that you want to move or copy content from, and then select Move or copy.
    4. Choose Select all to select your entire library or use the checkboxes next to each game to select only the content that you want.
    5. Choose either Copy selected or Move selected to complete the transfer.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games...nsfer-multiple-games-at-once-on-your-xbox-one

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. KIADEADSILENT81 Win User

Cross gen call of duty Cold War not updating

Hello

It’s only a problem on my Xbox one x but I do have external hard drive however I have tried it on both internal and external and both do not work, I also deleted off all games on my internal and tried it on that and again did not work.

Appreciate your help
  4. Aditya Parikh 11 Win User

Msfs closes automaticly on start up even forza horizon 5

how do i reformat it without deletting my drive and the games were installed on an external hard drive.
  5. Gelf VXR Win User

Games automatically deleted from external drive

I do move, but it seems the games just copied, and when i check whats on my drives the games appear on the internal and external drive, then when i delete from the internal drive, the game also deletes from the external drive?

I remember when i dowloaded doom3 it did say must be installed on the internal drive, are some games restricted to only allowed to be on the internal drive?
  6. Libbehhtron3000 Win User

How do I remove all record of playing a game from my profile?

Is this by deleting it from your hard drive or from the individual profile itself? I want to delete a few games off of MY profile only, but am scared it will delete from my boyfriends console entirely. How do I go about this the right way without deleting
    things from his hard drive?
Thema:

1. How do I delete a game off of my internal hardrive without deleting it off my external drive? - Similar Threads - delete game off

2. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  3. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef
  4. xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it: as the question says.need to remove it 226b4b41-8d70-4888-94e3-8a8358256ccf
  5. Problem deleting a game from my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem deleting a game from my xbox: There are 2 games I am trying to delete from my xbox 360. Whenever I press delete it pops up with an error message saying there was a problem performing that action...
  6. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  7. If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?

in XboX Insiders
    If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?: I have an Xbox one and upgraded to a series S I’m logged into the same account on both consoles if I delete Digital games off of my Xbox one will delete the games off of my series s as well since...
  8. when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also 5b8963e8-23c9-4ea4-b70d-e3b645b03288
  9. How come when I delet a game off my account it deletes off my siblings account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come when I delet a game off my account it deletes off my siblings account: How come when I delet a game off my account it deletes off my siblings account 92f0330e-b7a6-4a18-af2b-9f4d8f55eeb0
  10. Why does my Xbox delete games off it, I am not short on storage nor am I using a external...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox delete games off it, I am not short on storage nor am I using a external...: I am sick of going to play my games and some of them have been deleted, I don't have unlimited internet like most people do so every time one of my games get deleted I have to wait to be able to...