How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008?

Discus and support How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been attempting to reinstall Crunchyroll onto my Xbox One. But every time I try I keep getting this error (0x80246008). I've already attempted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KieChay, Nov 21, 2023.

1. KieChay
    KieChay Guest

I've been attempting to reinstall Crunchyroll onto my Xbox One. But every time I try I keep getting this error (0x80246008). I've already attempted to hard reset my xbox, restarted it multiple times, and also restarted my router. So for nothing has shown any signs of fixing the situation. What do I do?

:)

KieChay, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello KieChay,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are experiencing an error when reinstalling the game in your Xbox One. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

Error code 0x80246008 on Xbox One usually indicates that there is an issue with the Xbox Live service or with the Xbox One console itself. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check the Xbox Live service status: Go to the Xbox Live service status page to see if there are any known issues with the service that may be causing the error.

2. Clear the cache on your Xbox One: Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds to fully power it off. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait at least 10 seconds. Plug the power cord back in and turn on the console.

3. Check your network connection: Make sure your Xbox One is connected to the internet and that your network connection is stable. You can test your network connection by going to Settings > Network > Network settings > Test network connection.

4. Try installing the app again: After trying the above steps, try installing the Crunchyroll app again and see if the error persists.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello KieChay,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. domascipkus Win User

Downloads either stuck or failed in microsoft store using windows 11 .

i cant download windows updates,languages,anything from the microsoft store, error code: 0x80246008
  5. Smwutches Win User

How do i deal with hackers?

Phone support doesn't handle bannings or suspensions. Only the enforcement team does which is why you have to file a complaint. Calling out other gamers is also not allowed on the forums. You should also block communications.

This has more information about how to handle harrassment and filing complaints -

forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx

Also, you do realize you will be banned for having a modded avatar.
  6. auburnlaw Win User

How do i deal with hackers?

You need to call the tech support line now and while you are on hold go in to your xbox live account and change your password.
Thema:

1. How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008? - Similar Threads - deal error 0x80246008

2. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  3. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  4. After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?: Activision and Microsoft made a deal for 69 billion dollars. And much more small companies. There was some stuff about Guitar Hero being involved about the games they were both talking about. They...
  5. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  6. Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...: Don’t know what to do at this point, 2 days in a row getting the same error while trying to install mandatory updates. My router is next to my SX and also wired, I’ve tried different methods like...
  7. Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again...: Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again later unless I uninstall it and reinstall its starting to piss me off that ever since the update I been...
  8. Error when trying to purchase game pass deal for $1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error when trying to purchase game pass deal for $1: I have a deal on my home screen for game pass for 3 months for $1, but every time i try to use it, it tells me something went wrong. [img] 389d26fb-8778-43df-ac66-780bd26ed186
  9. Missed deal because of website error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missed deal because of website error: I missed a great deal on Battlefront II because the info on my console told me it expired later than it actually did. Is there anyone who can help me with this issue?...
  10. Xbox live gold deal ERROR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold deal ERROR: so i see this deal on my xbox one 1$ gold but then i drive all the way to the store which is kind of far then i come back and i click on the deal but it says PAY 10$ So either THIS SO UNFAIR!...