How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...

Discus and support How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please help it even charged me 3 times this month.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EX Cruise Sales, May 1, 2024.

1. How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...

How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please help it even charged me 3 times this month.

:)

EX Cruise Sales, May 1, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please help it even charged me 3 times this month.

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with the unauthorized charges.

You can disable the auto-renewal or cancel the subscription by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > services and subscription.

If the subscription doesn't show up on your account, this means that the subscription charge came from a different Microsoft account.

Kindly check your other Xbox email accounts on account.microsoft.com > Payment and Billing > Order History > Select the date of range when you received the subscription charge.

Also, check the accounts' Order History of your family members or friends who might have been using your Xbox console or Windows PC frequently at your home. It might be possible that your payment card is linked to one of their accounts.

If you're able to find the account where the subscription charges are located, follow the instructions in this article to proceed with your subscription refund:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription

According to the official Microsoft website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...icrosoft-398c5328-364c-d5e4-ea8f-f5ad60562a93 follow the interactive tool in this link to investigate the charge from your payment method.

I would also recommend you get in touch with Microsoft Xbox Support as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this and track the subscription charge down:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

If the charges can't be found by the support team, I highly suggest you reach out to your financial institution/bank to file a dispute as this will be considered fraudulent charges. They should apply your refund right away so that the money will be refunded to your payment method.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. LumberingOhio83 Win User

deactivating my acccount.

I would like to deactivate my account. I dont want it anymore.
  4. Mammyeileen# Win User

Unauthorized charges and getting my moms new card number

I have charges on my debit card for xbox live. I do not even know what an xbx live is. I have had charges in September and now October.

How do I cancel this> when I do not subscribe??? Do I trust that when I change my debit card the xbox charge will stop> Or continue?

Please advise. Thank you - I cannot afford this.
  5. JodyRodney Win User

xbox live charges on my credit card

Hello,

I have charges on my credit card but do not own a xbox gold live of $13.55 a month but I don't own a xbox. Please advise how I stop these charges from showing on my American express bill.

THanks JOdy
  6. ColbyBarnhartTV Win User

Cancel Xbox Live And Get A Full Refund.

Hello i have had auto renew off for at least over a month now and no Xbox live for a week or so and today i got a charge for Xbox live for 10.49. I do not play Xbox anymore even and would like a refund this charge also got me an
    overdraft fee from my bank please issue a refund immediately or my overdraft fee charge will keep raising thank you.
Thema:

How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...

1. How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please... - Similar Threads - deactivate stop charges

2. How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...: My email address was inadvertently linked to my son's X-box account when first set up (10+ years ago). He now uses a different account, but the old one is still "attached" to my Microsoft account...
  3. Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated: I am trying too sign into an account that i have not signed in for around 2 years so therefore I forgot the password the issue is I don't know how too reset my password as i cannot get the key...
  4. Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?: I have a deactivated and hacked account. I was wondering if Xbox can give me new copies of the games I lost on a new account. 7998f15f-1164-44df-8ae7-7c9f246f571e
  5. * Help * Hotmail account deactived, was linked to my Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    * Help * Hotmail account deactived, was linked to my Xbox Account: Hi, My Xbox account was linked to an old Hotmail account I had, due to inactivity it has now been deleted. I am now unable to sign into Xbox with it. Is there any way of me retrieving the Xbox...
  6. How to deactivate Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deactivate Xbox live: How to deactivate Xbox live 932c2431-e1a7-4260-bd6e-54c5c24b8c8b
  7. how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned?: Hey so i recently started playing Lol again and i saw that someone logged into my account while i wasn't using it and got me banned you can see it on the match history. (ijittqerr8888 username on...
  8. Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!): Hello, I am very upset to find out today that my Minecraft account is permanently deactivated. I was never informed via email that this would happen, so I feel that it is extremely unfair that I...
  9. How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?: I am trying to link my Xbox account to my current EA account so I can use ea play through game pass. However everytime I try to link it via EA it says my account is already linked to an email that...
  10. How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?: I created an account with an email that didn’t belong to me. I got that resolved and switched it to one of my personal emails. I currently had my Xbox damaged due to lightning, but I’m trying to...