How do I contact Xbox customer support?

Discus and support How do I contact Xbox customer support? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to contact Xbox customer support for the last 2 weeks, on calling the Toll-free number, they ask me to visit the website, when I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by goldendaddy747, May 5, 2023.

1. How do I contact Xbox customer support?

I've been trying to contact Xbox customer support for the last 2 weeks, on calling the Toll-free number, they ask me to visit the website, when I try to talk to an agent, it says "Sorry call back and chats are unavailable" or "Something went wrong, please try again later". I bought an Xbox controller from Amazon on 7th Jan 2023, upon registering the device, it says that the warranty has expired. I tried calling Amazon support, they told me that I need a "deniability certificate" from Microsoft for them to send me a replacement, since Xbox support is not even reachable, how do I get that? Even getting an email address for Xbox support would be helpful. Someone please help. Thanks.

How do I contact Xbox customer support? [​IMG]

:)

goldendaddy747, May 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How do I contact customer support?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

We need to validate first if the transaction is successful. Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if the order is stated as "completed".

Once you were able to see the order and the status is completed simply remove and re-add your account.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​

By the way, in requesting a call there is a waiting time. You may need to wait for a couple of hours more to receive a call from them.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

My apologies that you do not feel this information is not helpful but I'm afraid it is your best option for the problem you posted.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello goldendaddy747, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

Please log in to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and ask to be escalated to a Microsoft Advocate for more help when you get to a fellow Xbox gamer.

However, the easiest option for you here would be to contact The Microsoft Store Support line for help with getting your warranty working https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/
  5. Daft Badger Win User

How to contact customer support?

Please don't make duplicate threads as it's against forum rules.

You already have a thread HERE
  6. Stephanie Dequito Win User

How to contact customer support?

Hi Cal! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

Please follow these steps according to Independent Advisor RobinsonSilvestre: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/047491a4-82bc-431f-9237-0e644fa8ec31

"1-Access the Microsoft contact us at this link.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus

2-Click on Windows and then click on "Get Home support"

3-Write a brief description of your request or issue in the box then click the "Get Help" button.

4-Click on the "Contact Support" button located at the bottom of the page. If you are not logged in, you will see "Sign in to Contact Support". Log in to your Microsoft account.

5-Select your Product or Service. Choose a Category then click Confirm

6-Lastly, choose a support option"

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
Thema:

1. How do I contact Xbox customer support? - Similar Threads - contact customer support

2. Contact Customer Service

in XBoX on Windows
    Contact Customer Service: There was a charge of 69.99 on 5/2 and would like to know what it was for efda422e-ba27-4878-b700-093357540930
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. how do i contact customer complaints?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact customer complaints?: how do i contact customer service about my x box controllers? im not trying to be rude but we have had three controllers that have all faulted on the same button in the exact same place all three...
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  7. Getting charged for ultimate monthly but don’t have it anymore. Can’t contact customer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting charged for ultimate monthly but don’t have it anymore. Can’t contact customer...: So I noticed my account was still being charged 18.18 for ultimate monthly even though I canceled my subscription on my console. I don’t have ultimate written next to my gamer tag showing my...
  8. How do i contact customer support - Microsoft have stolen my replacement faulty controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i contact customer support - Microsoft have stolen my replacement faulty controller: My £160 elite 2 controller was faulty and in warranty, sent a first warranty repair request and got a replacement from microsoft. It was faulty so sent a 2nd warranty repair request, returned it...
  9. Hi can someone please give me the correct uk contact for xbox customer support as no matter...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi can someone please give me the correct uk contact for xbox customer support as no matter...: Hi does someone have a proper uk call number for xbox support as the numbers I used are only automated and when filling in form for a ring back it doesn't accept any phone numbers I put in regards...
  10. Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive: My Xbox series S console wont start. I have tried all the advice given on the support page. Can't schedule repair also as the place i live doesn't have service available how can i contact...