How do I contact the enforcement team/get another appeal?

Discus and support How do I contact the enforcement team/get another appeal? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was hacked on Xbox sometime between November and December 2022 the only reason I know that is because when I check my email after a year of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jack klymer, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Jack klymer
    Jack klymer Guest

My account was hacked on Xbox sometime between November and December 2022 the only reason I know that is because when I check my email after a year of not being on Xbox I have a single brand new email saying “I hacked your account now pay us 5000 usd or we will ban your account” I brush it off deleted it after a few weeks pass my friend wanted me to get on so I agreed as I hope on I see a ban notification I realize the guy was serious when I go to appeal it it was already denied when I try to contact the support team to fix this they don’t help and the enforcement team are all ghosts who are impossible to talk to as of November 2nd 2023 I’m still stuck

(And for any who care I didn’t have 2fa)

So I’m being punished for not securing my account even though it’s optional to do 2fa

Thanks xbox $10,000 lost bc you think I’m the bad guy even though I explained my situation to the support team months on end

:)

Jack klymer, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Jack klymer Win User

so basically I’m banned for not having 2fa?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately, there is no other way to get an appeal and no other way to contact the enforcement team.
  4. Im Cinimod Win User

1 year ban because of profile picture

But how do I get in further contact with the enforcement team if my appeal got declined? I got multiple strikes for the same thing which led me get a 1 year suspension.
  5. ngocphi Win User

How do I get in contact with enforcement team?!!!!!

you aren't allowed to retaliate in anyway that violates the terms of use regardless of who starts the fight

You are only allowed to block mute and report

You can file a case review at https://enforcement.xbox.com

But it's pretty straight forward
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

How do I get in contact with enforcement team?!!!!!

You can file a case review but if he violated the code of conduct, then the account is subject to a suspension.

If he's going to be saying a lot of words that violate the code of conduct, you may want to disable the voice chat.

1) For account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

2) No one here on the Xbox Forums or at Xbox Support can provide the reason or proof why you were banned.

3) No one here on the Xbox Forums or at Xbox Support can change the state of ANY suspension or ban.

4) Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5

5) A suspension or ban on the account is imposed when there has been a violation of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Use.

- Note: If the violation was significant, the account may face consecutive suspensions and the device could be suspended as well.

Code of Conduct -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct

Xbox.com Terms of Use -
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/XboxComTOU?xr=footnav

6) If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review

- You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.

- Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review.

Case Review -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

7) If someone is making offensive remarks to you, do not reply back to them. Report and block them.

- If you're in a party chat and offensive remarks are being made. Your account may receive a suspension just for being in that party if the party is reported.

Submit a report on Xbox One -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic2-0

8) It's your account and you're responsible for it. If you let a friend use your account and they violate they Code of Conduct or Terms of Use with your account, then it's your account that will be penalized.
Thema:

1. How do I contact the enforcement team/get another appeal? - Similar Threads - contact enforcement team

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  7. Is there a way to contact the enforcement team or is there anyone that can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to contact the enforcement team or is there anyone that can help me?: My account was banned because of some trash talking which is stated in the code of conduct as fine. I never use any bad language or anything. They perm banned my account and gave me a month long...
  8. Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...: Can anyone besides the AI answer? This is a humbling experience and I’m not even the one was on the account… this is my personal long term account. Please help me Xbox, I’ll do absolutely anything...
  9. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  10. is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...: I've just been suspended earlier today because I asked someone "what is bros loadout to take that long to beat ml lmao", ml is a boss in the game Terraria. I'm also wondering if you can get some...