How do I contact someone about returns?!!!

Discus and support How do I contact someone about returns?!!! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I'm getting incredibly frustrated with Microsoft support it's a joke. I'm trying to return an Elite Series 2 controller because it arrived... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tom Simpson, May 24, 2021.

1. Tom Simpson
    Tom Simpson Guest

Hello,

I'm getting incredibly frustrated with Microsoft support it's a joke. I'm trying to return an Elite Series 2 controller because it arrived faulty,

I went through the options on the order history page and it said I would receive a pre-paid shipping label to return the item, the email

didn't arrive and that was several days ago now. The controller took a month to come and it was meant to be for a birthday present I've

since sourced it elsewhere. I can't seem to actually get through on any of the chat systems, there's no clear path to actually speak to a

person and explain my issue. I even tried calling and got greeted to a useless automated message telling me everything has moved online

and how much more convenient it is, even though it's quite possibly the most frustrating support system I've ever had to navigate and the

"Talk to an agent" seems to just stop dead with no one ever responding to me, oh and the "Call me back" just throws an error if I try to use

it.

Honestly this is likely the last time I'll ever order hardware from Microsoft directly when compared to something like amazon where returning

an item takes two minutes and the shipping label is generated immediately.

:)

Tom Simpson, May 24, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: