How do i contact some one from microsoft on the phone an not virtual

Discus and support How do i contact some one from microsoft on the phone an not virtual in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friends kid deleted my gamertag an i opened up a new one with my new email but cant get the money i had put on my old gamertag.??? An how do i talk... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by troymeaver, Oct 11, 2020.

1. troymeaver
    troymeaver Guest

My friends kid deleted my gamertag an i opened up a new one with my new email but cant get the money i had put on my old gamertag.??? An how do i talk to someone at Microsoft about this on the phone an not this virtual link any suggestions????

:)

troymeaver, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Eden0032 Win User

Hi.

Your initial account won't have been permanently deleted, more like removed from your console.

You needn't make a new account. Instead, on your console, go to "Sign in", followed by "add account".

Then sign in with the original email and password for your main account. You will then see your original gamertag and can use the money on your account.

To confirm that your money is not lost, you can sign in at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments where your account balance is displayed at the top.

I hope this helps.

-
  3. Smwutches Win User

You can request a call back at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing the option, change your category/topic until you do. Subscriptions and Billing and "I
    don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.

If they only deleted your account from the console, you can sign back into the old account and continue using it. Nothing can be transferred between accounts, so even contacting support, it's unlikely you'll get the funds from the old account to the new
    one.
  4. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

How do I contact a human being on the phone at Microsoft

Hey there, Alex Blank

The option should be there. It will also depend on if they are open in your region. In England, it is Easter weekend, so the chances they are open are slim (but I haven't checked). While this isn't because your account has been hacked, the following method should give you the request call back

[​IMG]

You used to be able to ring support directly, however they have removed this option. The only numbers available are to the local Microsoft offices. Even then, the operator will connect you to support who will then tell you to go to the Microsoft support pages where you can contact an agent through the contact us link.

The only other number available is to the store support their website store, but I don't know if they will be able to help, or if they will direct you to support. If they direct you to support via transfer, the bot may tell you to contact support via the contact us method. Their phone number can be found on this article here: Contact Microsoft Store Support - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  5. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, Alex Blank

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

If you are wanting to reach out to someone from Xbox Support, please visit the contact us page: Contact us | Xbox Support

You will need to play around with the options until you see the request a call option.

Alternatively, you can post your question here and the community can try their best to help you.

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  6. Alex Blank Win User

Already tried to "play around" with the options but did not find a request phone call option. Is there no way to call customer service myself?
Thema:

1. How do i contact some one from microsoft on the phone an not virtual - Similar Threads - contact microsoft phone

2. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  5. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  8. I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts: phone number to contact Microsoft about my account Yy fbacdbfa-1753-4b00-94b1-1dfacc3e6894
  9. contact microsoft via phone number

in XBoX on Mobile
    contact microsoft via phone number: I am trying to reach microsoft directly so that I may speak with them about an issue. If anyone has access to a phone number I would greatly appreciate it Thank you in advance...
  10. Telefone ou email para contato com Microsoft -[Translation - Phone or email to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Telefone ou email para contato com Microsoft -[Translation - Phone or email to contact...: Necessito de email ou telefone de contato - que funcione (4706 ou 0800 nâo funcionam). Comprei um novo xbox s - 03.12.2019 um dos controles não funciona. Em 16.12 abri uma solicitaçâo sr149xxxxxx...