How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead...

Discus and support How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can somebody please let me know if the new Xbox Series S in black will have a detachable ssd? I am aware of the Error 208 issue, so this would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darkwind333, Jun 16, 2023.

1. Darkwind333
    Darkwind333 Guest

How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead...

Can somebody please let me know if the new Xbox Series S in black will have a detachable ssd? I am aware of the Error 208 issue, so this would potentially alleviate that to some degree?

:)

Darkwind333, Jun 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead me round in a circle. I only want to know if it will have a detachable ssd?

It's set up the exact same way as the white Series S. All that's different is the color. The internal drive is not made to be swappable.
  3. Darkwind333 Win User

How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead me round in a circle. I only want to know if it will have a detachable ssd?

I appreciate the fast reply.

Thank you!
  4. DJINN7711 Win User

Xbox Menu

Sorry, I think I misunderstood your question.

The options you are requesting are now at the bottom of your menu and this is part of the updated menu GUI for the Xbox. This update has been released in line with the upcoming release of the Xbox X/S series consoles, and will allow a uniform GUI across
    these platforms.
  5. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Xbox series s 1tb

6. ArminatorX Win User

Will Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 be accessible to blind users?

You should definitely try to contact Bryce Johnson, the Inclusive Lead at Microsoft, he worked with development of the Xbox Adaptive Controller, and tweets a lot about how games use accessibility functions to allow gamers with handicaps to enjoy the games.

You might contact him via Twitter at https://twitter.com/brycej and make him aware of your needs in the upcoming Flight Simulator.

Also contact SightlessKombat https://twitter.com/sightlessKombat, as he also influenced the accessibility functions for Gears 5 and other Microsoft Games.
Thema:

1. How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead... - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft upcoming

2. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  5. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  8. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  9. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  10. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...