How do I connect Xbox 360 to my phone and get wifi w

Discus and support How do I connect Xbox 360 to my phone and get wifi w in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So not to long at all I tried to get my phone to connect to the Xbox and it didn't pop up and I was trying to get wifi on it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wants to know. Please, May 15, 2023.

1. How do I connect Xbox 360 to my phone and get wifi w

So not to long at all I tried to get my phone to connect to the Xbox and it didn't pop up and I was trying to get wifi on it

:)

Wants to know. Please, May 15, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

You gotta setup a wireless hotspot if your phone supports that function

not the best type of connection

You have to refer to your phone manufacturer for exact steps
  3. Wants to know. Pleas Win User

Can you walk me through the. Step
  4. Wants to know. Pleas Win User

What I. Still don't know how
  5. Frederick Adjei Win User

Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app

OK can I connect 2008 Xbox 360 wifi with my phone hostport
  6. BoH Odiemonster Win User

Enter Code from the console update screen

Is your phone connected to the wifi or mobile data?

I belive you have to be connected to the same WiFi as the xbox do the first connect.
    Phone is connected to Wifi.
Thema:

1. How do I connect Xbox 360 to my phone and get wifi w - Similar Threads - connect 360 phone

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox, but I'm running into some difficulties and could use some advice. Here's what I've tried so far: HDMI Connection: My laptop...
  4. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  5. How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router: It keeps saying that it is not connecting to the wifi router itself even though it says the wifi signal is 100% and now i cant get my profile to sync anymore. At first i thought it was because my...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app: Cant conect my xbox 360 e consel to my xbox phone app om huawei nova 9 6e1c6cbd-2e38-49d7-8858-e50c45ae2055
  8. How to get my xbox 360 to connect to my phone hotspot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get my xbox 360 to connect to my phone hotspot: my xbox 360 wont connect to my **** phone hotspot plz help 81d241f2-b010-44df-a4db-0cb4cdc6058c
  9. How do I connect a windows phone to my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect a windows phone to my xbox 360: how do I connect my windows phone to my xbox 360 905b1430-b781-4a61-974d-c2fbeea8b979
  10. i can not connect my phone to my 360 with hotspot and it didnt wprk

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can not connect my phone to my 360 with hotspot and it didnt wprk: i tryed to connect my phone using mobile hotspot to my 360 and it didnt connect to the internet, but my xbox does pick the phone up. It does connect to the network the first on the list but it...