how do I connect Ubisoft Connect to my Xbox account?

Discus and support how do I connect Ubisoft Connect to my Xbox account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No matter how hard I try or what I do ubisoft connect will not allow me to install assassins creed odyssey. I have my accounts linked, i have both apps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert Moore4, Apr 21, 2023.

1. how do I connect Ubisoft Connect to my Xbox account?

No matter how hard I try or what I do ubisoft connect will not allow me to install assassins creed odyssey. I have my accounts linked, i have both apps downloaded, i am using windows 11, and i cannot for the life of me figure out what i am missing.

:)

Robert Moore4, Apr 21, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Robert. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check first if your Game pass for PC or Ultimate subscription is active from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

If it's active, please go to this link, https://gamepass.ubisoft.com/en-us. Make sure you are logged in to your Ubisoft account, you will have to link your Xbox game pass account here.

Once that's done, open the Ubisoft connect app then the game will appear there and you should be able to install or launch it.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How i install games from Ubisoft? XBOX Game Pass PC

Make sure you have the Ubisoft connect app installed, and make sure your Xbox account is linked to your Ubisoft account, then start the Ubisoft connect app, and log in with your Ubisoft account. Close the Ubisoft connect app, and start the Xbox app, then find the Ubisoft game you want to install, and select install on it, it should hopefully launch the Ubisoft connect app and start installing the game.
  4. a'don✔ Win User

Unable to install Rainbow Six Siege with Game Pass on the Xbox PC app.

Thanks for responding. To answer the first part, I have installed Ubisoft Connect over 20 times and it still says preparing even after logging into my Ubisoft Connect account that has been linked to my Xbox account for 6 years.

Ubisoft Connect logs in and then nothing happens. Can't claim anything and it's stuck on "preparing" on Xbox.
  5. Alfie7x Win User

Game pass Assassin's creed origin

Do you have Ubisoft Connect installed and your Ubisoft and Microsoft accounts connected?

This is the same system as EA where GamePass authenticates you to their service
    Yes they are connected
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Game pass Assassin's creed origin

Do you have Ubisoft Connect installed and your Ubisoft and Microsoft accounts connected?

This is the same system as EA where GamePass authenticates you to their service
Thema:

1. how do I connect Ubisoft Connect to my Xbox account? - Similar Threads - connect Ubisoft Connect

2. Unable to connect to ubisoft +

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to ubisoft +: I can't connect to ubisoft + from xbox series x console 3b3cb02d-e73f-4b8f-a716-67a15d813aef
  3. Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...: Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404 pops up. Now I am paying for the subscription but my xbox won't let me access it. What do I do...
  4. I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.: I have problem to connect Ghost recon breakpoint, they always said ubisoft connection lost, try again. I dont understand why. dbc7b244-8f8b-43d6-94c1-f24ccad6d0d2
  5. i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server: i brought my pc to my moms place and connect to the network here all the other games work except for ubisoft games it doesnt connect to server i have tried fifa modern warfare 2 they all work ,as...
  6. How do I connect my Ubisoft account to a cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect my Ubisoft account to a cloud save: I have been Assassin's Creed Origins on cloud gaming for the past year and I recent downloaded the game onto my pc because my wifi has gotten really bad and I can no longer play cloud gaming for...
  7. Xbox app and Ubisoft Connect app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and Ubisoft Connect app: The Windows Xbox app now launches the Ubisoft Connect app even if you're not playing one of the Ubi games on Game Pass - you can spot it running in the task bar system tray. As a result - - If...
  8. Game Pass PC not connecting with Ubisoft Connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass PC not connecting with Ubisoft Connect: [img] I am trying to install Far Cry 5 using Game Pass Ultimate subscription. When I click Install on the game page it wants me to install Ubisoft Connect even if it is already installed. After I...
  9. Unable to connect Ubisoft to my XBOX account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect Ubisoft to my XBOX account.: My XBOX account is not connected to another Ubisoft account, and my Ubisoft account isn't connected to another XBOX account. But for some reason, it's still saying that my XBOX account is...
  10. I cant download games affiliated with ubisoft connect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download games affiliated with ubisoft connect.: hi I recently got the ultimate game pass from xbox however I cant download games that are affiliated with ubisoft connect. I am wondering is there a solution. it tells me I have to download the...