How do I connect my xbox wireless headset to my phone without it connecting to my xbox?

Discus and support How do I connect my xbox wireless headset to my phone without it connecting to my xbox? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Basically, whenever I turn on my headphones, it automatically connects to my xbox. I can connect it to my phone, but then i hear both the xbox and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CubingFTW, Jul 17, 2021.

1. CubingFTW
    CubingFTW Guest

How do I connect my xbox wireless headset to my phone without it connecting to my xbox?

Basically, whenever I turn on my headphones, it automatically connects to my xbox. I can connect it to my phone, but then i hear both the xbox and my phone. How do I fix this? I tried disconnecting the headset from my xbox but i couldn't find out how.

:)

CubingFTW, Jul 17, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

This issue can be corrected if you try to perform a hard reset to the headset:

1. Plug the USB-C cable into the headset and position yourself next to your console, Windows 10 device, or a power outlet with a USB connection (do not plug the other end of the USB-C cable into the console, PC, or outlet yet).
    2. Hold down the headset’s power button and the mute button simultaneously (both buttons are located on the left earcup), and then quickly plug the USB-C cable into your console, PC, or outlet.
    3. If the hard reset is successful, the headset should power off.
    4. Turn the headset back on. (If you continue to hold down the power button throughout the hard reset process, the headset will power off and then power back on.)
    Note: If you hear a tone and the headset’s power light rapidly flickers orange and white, it means you have cleared the headset’s pairing info and not triggered a hard reset. If this happens, try the steps above again.
  3. TryingToBPcGamer Win User

Xbox wireless headset random disconnect

so this happen when headset is connect to wireless adapter only (remove the Bluetooth connection to my phone)

When headset disconnect with wireless adapter the connection with Bluetooth(phone) connection with the phone still there. I'm able to reconnect with the adapter anymore. My thought was because of Bluetooth but I don't think that it.

Don't have controller.
  4. Viewlesshompa Win User

Headset problem

The headset in question is a Tritton Kama with a 3.5mm plug.

the headset is brand new and marked as xbox compatible.

I cannot get the headset to work with any of my two original wireless controllers that accepts 3.5mm without an adapter.

When I try a wired aftermarket controller, @play, it works flawless. Headset is recognized as soon it is connected.

I then tried my wireless controllers and wire connected them to the xbox and then connected the headset. Did not solve the problem.

Best regards
  5. michael fisher2 Win User

Mic stops working on Xbox S, have to unplug console

If my headset isn't connected to the controller it shouldn't have anything to do with the controller should it? The headset is wireless so it pairs directly to the Xbox through a wireless USB connection.
  6. frankiemagz Win User

Connection Problem

I tried turning my wireless headset on with an ethernet cable connected and it froze and unfroze then nothing happened with the connection I was still connected also without the ethernet I put in my wired headset and I was still connected.
Thema:

1. How do I connect my xbox wireless headset to my phone without it connecting to my xbox? - Similar Threads - connect wireless headset

2. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  3. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  4. Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?: Hello, i want to know if i ca. connect a surface headset 2 to a xbox wireless apdater plugged in an xbox. If so does the mic also work so i can be able to talk to teammates in Call of duty and...
  5. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  6. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  7. Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset...: Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset as a speakers. 1c419c0d-b302-4323-b1d5-10dbd1331eae
  8. Two separate xbox wireless headsets have constant "connecting" tones.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two separate xbox wireless headsets have constant "connecting" tones.: This is my second headset which has a tone of connecting over and over. It has occurred since updating to the latest firmware and did not happen on the older firmware that came with the headset....
  9. Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...: Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the Xbox Series X outputs the audio through the cable instead of wirelessly? Would really like the option to...
  10. Wireless Xbox Headset is connecting but no audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox Headset is connecting but no audio: The little icon in the corner shows up when it’s connected and it makes a sound when it connects but after that there is no sound whatsoever. I’ve tried hard resetting the console, resetting the...