how do i connect my Xbox to my laptop and use it as monitor

Discus and support how do i connect my Xbox to my laptop and use it as monitor in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i tried with xbox app but there is no icon of conection submitted by /u/U_LLLL_ [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/U_LLLL_, Dec 1, 2023.

1. /u/U_LLLL_
    /u/U_LLLL_ Guest

i tried with xbox app but there is no icon of conection

submitted by /u/U_LLLL_
    [link] [comments]

/u/U_LLLL_, Dec 1, 2023
  2. JacobTharp Win User

Using my laptop screen as a monitor for my xbox one

I am trying to play my xbox one on my laptop, as I have no TV, And I am trying to use an HDMI cable to be able to use my laptop screen as a monitor for my xbox one. I have searched everywhere on how to do it, but my xbox isnt connected to the internet
    to sue the xbox app for streaming, as I have no screen to use to connect it to the internet.
    hello so this did not help me do you know how I can do this because I have a xbox but no tv so can u help
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Connect Laptop to Xbox to TV

If your TV is a modern "smart" TV you don't even need your Xbox.

What I do is I wirelessly link my laptop to my TV, my laptop sees the TV as a second monitor, and all I do is tell the laptop to use the TV as the primary monitor and the inbuilt monitor as the secondary.

If you don't have a smart TV, then you could just connect the monitor to the TV using an HDMI cable, I used to do it all the time and it works a treat, just the slight problem of long HDMI cable dragging over the floor.
  4. Spazpol Win User

Using my laptop screen as a monitor for my xbox one

I am trying to play my xbox one on my laptop, as I have no TV, And I am trying to use an HDMI cable to be able to use my laptop screen as a monitor for my xbox one. I have searched everywhere on how to do it, but my xbox isnt connected to the internet
    to sue the xbox app for streaming, as I have no screen to use to connect it to the internet.
    Unless the HDMI is an input (usually it is output on a laptop) it will not work. You could use the xbox app if it is a WIndows 10 machine and stream to the console. It would help if both console and laptop have a hardwired Ethernet to prevent excessive
    lag.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

How can I use my laptop as a monitor?

Not many laptops / video cards have HDMI input. Without that you wont be able to
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How can I use my laptop as a monitor?

Hi, you can't project from Xbox to PC/Laptop using hdmi. It's just not possible. You can stream from Xbox One to Windows 10 Xbox app though.
Thema:

1. how do i connect my Xbox to my laptop and use it as monitor - Similar Threads - connect laptop monitor

2. How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox, but I'm running into some difficulties and could use some advice. Here's what I've tried so far: HDMI Connection: My laptop...
  3. Where is the connection tab on the laptop xbox app(latest update)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the connection tab on the laptop xbox app(latest update)?: How do I connect my xbox series s to my windows laptop? I want to use my laptop as a monitor. I searched it up and the results are showing the connection tab on the xbox app but the xbox app has a...
  4. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  5. Pressed network reset on my msi laptop can’t use keyboard anymore or connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressed network reset on my msi laptop can’t use keyboard anymore or connect to internet: My msi laptop those not work anymore because network reset messed it up I can’t even use my keyboard or connect to anything I have to type with the touch screen keyboard...
  6. Is there a way to connect my Xbox to my laptop screen using HDMI

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to connect my Xbox to my laptop screen using HDMI: does anybody know of any ways to connect my Xbox to my laptop screen using HDMI . I heard there used to be an Xbox companion app to which I found out it was discontinued . does anyone know of any...
  7. How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?: I want to connect my laptop to my xbox one console by hdmi but I dont have the xbox console companion app pre installed and i cant find it it any store.... How can I connect my cosole to my laptop...
  8. Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop: I just got a laptop and was setting up the xbox app so i could get gamepass games form the ultimate subscription i have but for some reason it's telling me i need to buy gamepass even though I own...
  9. How to connect my xbox 360 to my windows 11 laptop, without windows media center?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to connect my xbox 360 to my windows 11 laptop, without windows media center?: In windows 11 is not available windows media center, because it was removed in 2015, so what can i do to connect them, i want to play and use game pass 777b7fd3-1eb8-4c3a-86c6-e37bd2639d12
  10. Why cant i connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10: Can someone tell me what do i need to do, when i try to connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10 it shows the same answer every time “ try again later, there seems to be a problem”. The...