how do i connect my x-box 360 to my dish network tv

Discus and support how do i connect my x-box 360 to my dish network tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do I connect my xbox to my dish tv? 531ead69-a2ad-404f-bff1-1180e7e6d4ba Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TINAARTZER, Dec 17, 2016.

1. TINAARTZER
    TINAARTZER Guest

how do I connect my xbox to my dish tv?

:)

TINAARTZER, Dec 17, 2016
  2. The VDP Show
    The VDP Show Guest
    Connecting My Dish Network reciever to Xbox One console...

I have DISH Network and am going to use the X1 on my "upstairs" TV, not the TV connected to my DISH network box. This TV usually just gets its feed from the coax cable in the wall and is technically labeled TV2 in the DISH controls. Any thoughts on how
    I can get this TV to be controlled by my X1? Do I have to get an extra box from DISH with HDMI ports so that I can connect it? Any other workarounds? Hopefully my question makes sense...

The VDP Show, Dec 17, 2016
  3. clayg17
    clayg17 Guest
    plugging in and unplugging

I have dish network and the cable from the box connects to the back of the tv

every time I want to play my x1 I have to unplug it from the tv and plug it in to

my x1 any way to do some thing different.

clayg17, Dec 17, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there -

Could you clarify what you are looking to do, please? Are you trying to connect your Xbox 360 to a TV or trying to connect your Dish Network cable box to your console?

Let us know! how do i connect my x-box 360 to my dish network tv :)

Miss Bijoux, Dec 19, 2016
  5. The VDP Show Win User

Connecting My Dish Network reciever to Xbox One console...

I have DISH Network and am going to use the X1 on my "upstairs" TV, not the TV connected to my DISH network box. This TV usually just gets its feed from the coax cable in the wall and is technically labeled TV2 in the DISH controls. Any thoughts on how
    I can get this TV to be controlled by my X1? Do I have to get an extra box from DISH with HDMI ports so that I can connect it? Any other workarounds? Hopefully my question makes sense...
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there -

Could you clarify what you are looking to do, please? Are you trying to connect your Xbox 360 to a TV or trying to connect your Dish Network cable box to your console?

Let us know! :)
  7. KDRAN Win User

Pass through question

I too didn't want to turn my Xbox on every time I wanted to watch TV. I have my DISH network box going into the xbox and the xbox going right to the TV, both using HDMI.

I then connected component cables from the cable box to my tv through a separate input so i can just use the tv without using the xbox

I am still having the issue where I tell the xbox to watch a channel, it does not change the channel on the cable box. Any suggestions? Im using a Dish VIP722k box
  8. claygreenlee Win User

plugging in and unplugging

my cord comes out from my dish box and goes to the tv

when I want to play x1 I have to unplug the cord that comes

out of my dish box and plugs to the tv I have to plug it to

my x1
  9. ATTN DEFICET Win User

Black bars when watching live tv through X1

I have a panasonic TV and Dish network box. I will give those a try.
Thema:

1. how do i connect my x-box 360 to my dish network tv - Similar Threads - connect box 360

2. Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...: Device name Lenovo Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1335U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.73 GB usable) Device ID CFEA32CE-B35A-4D52-93AC-5E5CE0BF27F5 Product ID...
  3. X Box controllers flakey connection on Windows when connected by USB C cable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box controllers flakey connection on Windows when connected by USB C cable: This has been going on for a year now, the xbox controller stops working on windows. It will stop working in the middle of the game even though the controller is powered on, and connected via usb...
  4. When I need to connect to a new network via WiFi my x box series s will refresh but nothing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I need to connect to a new network via WiFi my x box series s will refresh but nothing...: When I need to connect to a new network via WiFi my x box series s will refresh but nothing will pop up ed2ada33-6e06-4333-8576-54cef2e76bfd
  5. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  6. When i load up black ops 2 on my series S it says i can't connect to xbox box live, help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i load up black ops 2 on my series S it says i can't connect to xbox box live, help: I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and got past it, everytime i test internet, restart my xbox, delete and redownload the game and even restart my internet, nothing has worked, so...
  7. I’ve started my box Series S up but it won’t connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve started my box Series S up but it won’t connect to the internet: My Xbox Series S is brand new and I can’t even enter the home tab because of this. I’ve already restarted my router took everything out of the console but it still won’t work. Does anyone have any...
  8. X-Box Series X can't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series X can't connect to internet: Hi there! I just turned on my xbox and it can't connect to any network. It worked fine last night. All other devices can connect, I am only having issues with my xbox. Not even hotspot from my...
  9. X box 360 S won't take update. Won't reset to factory and won't connect to live ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 360 S won't take update. Won't reset to factory and won't connect to live ...: I have tried doing all the ways to get the update. I have tried taking out hd and putting back in I have tried to use cd and usb to install. I have tried all the xbox controller codes to...
  10. x box 360 slim wont connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box 360 slim wont connect to live: I have a older x box 360 which connects to live,also I have a x box 360 slim that wont connect to live.Could you tell me if it banned. 770d58d9-ced6-44a7-a404-685be70392ca