How do I connect my wireless xbox 360 controller to my windows 11 pc

Discus and support How do I connect my wireless xbox 360 controller to my windows 11 pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I connect my wireless xbox 360 controller to my windows 11 pc 61e36237-4e1a-45df-8326-6ea728100e5f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel_081, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Daniel_081
    Daniel_081 Guest

:)

Daniel_081, Apr 20, 2023
  2. WPAK Win User

connexion en bluetooth d'une manette Xbox 360 a un pc *Mod Translation: Bluetooth connection of an Xbox 360 controller has a PC*

Web translation:

bluetooth connection of an Xbox 360 controller to a pc

hello, I bought an Xbox 360 controller for my pc, the seller certified me that it will work or I can not connect to bluetooth, there is no cable for the connected I made
    the update of the Windows software, and still nothing since yesterday afternoon I ended up losing patience.
    Thanks for your help

Response:

Hi there,

in order to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to a PC you will require a wireless receiver, the 360 controllers do not support bluetooth.
    Please see this link for the exact steps on how to use a 360 controller and wireless receiver on a PC:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to hook up xbox360 controller to laptop

4. Redstone13 Win User

Controle xbox one fica piscando e não conecta ao console nem ao PC (Mod Translation:Xbox One controller keeps flashing and doesn't connect to console or PC )

5. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Daniel! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

A standard Xbox 360 wireless controller can be connected to a Windows PC, but you must have an Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver to play games, even if you have an Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit.

Unfortunately the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver is no longer being manufactured by Micrososft but you can look for it on second hand websites
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

how can i connect the xbox 360 controller to windows 10

To connect a Xbox 360 wireless controller to your PC you need the Xbox 360 wireless controller adapter for Windows. https://bit.ly/3e2eUTF

To connect a Xbox 360 wired controller to your PC, just plug in the USB plug into the USB socket on your PC.
Thema:

1. How do I connect my wireless xbox 360 controller to my windows 11 pc - Similar Threads - connect wireless 360

2. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  3. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I...
  4. My 360 isn't connecting to wifi wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 360 isn't connecting to wifi wirelessly: Xbox people that work at Xbox facility place un can you help me out with my problem with my slim model xbox360 for wireless connection with wifi... 6d5eeee4-2c50-4efb-a138-2fadbbc3d8fb
  5. Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?: Xbox 360 S console and controller begin the syncing process, but the connection fails and the light becomes static or stops blinking. I have tried using usb contoller, it works, but wireless...
  6. My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??: I recently got an xbox 360 with an wifi adapter and it's having problems connecting to the internet. When I try to connect to the internet it says - Network: failed Internet: blocked Latency:...
  7. How do you connect a xbox 360 wireless handheld microphone to the console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you connect a xbox 360 wireless handheld microphone to the console?: How do I connect a wireless x box 360 handheld microphone to the console? 30c699d2-6c1e-4d7a-825f-e39b4c65ac82
  8. How to connect a Xbox 360 wireless controller on W10 without the official receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect a Xbox 360 wireless controller on W10 without the official receiver?: Hi, I've just got a Xbox 360 wireless controller but not the official receiver which is expansive. I would like to know how to pair it with a bluetooth 5.0 universal receiver or a Xbox...
  9. Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi: Does anyone know how to fix this or could this just be bad weather in my state? [img] 36513712-5787-4a9d-b838-8adf39c90ce0
  10. New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?: Hello, My new Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with my Xbox 360 S! I have tried all the troubleshooting steps that are on the Xbox and Microsoft websites but still cannot get it...