How do I connect my Ubisoft account to a cloud save

Discus and support How do I connect my Ubisoft account to a cloud save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been Assassin's Creed Origins on cloud gaming for the past year and I recent downloaded the game onto my pc because my wifi has gotten really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Obi428, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Obi428
    Obi428 Guest

I have been Assassin's Creed Origins on cloud gaming for the past year and I recent downloaded the game onto my pc because my wifi has gotten really bad and I can no longer play cloud gaming for more than a few minutes. I have been trying to sync the data from the downloaded game with the cloud save but I cant log into my ubisoft account on cloud gaming. How do I fix this so that I can continue my save from the cloud version onto the downloaded version.

:)

Obi428, Jul 6, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

Progress is not the same, cloud games are for Xbox, while the pc version is different and does not share the same progress with each other.
  3. Ignacio De Fazio Win User

ubisoft connect issue when used by a shared subscription

I have another problem, i friend have a xbox cloud gaming, and i have the game on PC downloaded on PC, when i open the game with Ubisoft connect, i cant invite my friend to the game because he cant open ubisoft connect because he is on xbox cloud gaming, and we cant play togheter, i added to friend in ubisoft connect and dindt work .... What can i do?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

every time i want to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox series x it forces me to start from the beginning

my guess would be that these games don't support cloud saves. Xbox 360 does not automatically save the cloud unless the game supports it

You would need to contact Ubisoft support for additional help
  5. OpticRJames Win User

how do I connect Ubisoft Connect to my Xbox account?

Hi, Robert. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check first if your Game pass for PC or Ultimate subscription is active from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

If it's active, please go to this link, https://gamepass.ubisoft.com/en-us. Make sure you are logged in to your Ubisoft account, you will have to link your Xbox game pass account here.

Once that's done, open the Ubisoft connect app then the game will appear there and you should be able to install or launch it.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. MDG117(2) Win User

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Lost Progress

The problem is still here in 2015! I bought the Holiday bundle with AC BF and Unity. After losing my save twice to another profile on my System, I've completed research into this issue. The Developer UbiSoft is using the Cloud based save system, and whenever
    their servers have a hiccup or go down, so do some game saves. I've heard the PC community has resolved the issue by way of copying the save somewhere safe, and the 360 isn't confined by the Cloud only game save, so they don't have this problem. This game
    save wipe/ corruption is only on the Xbox One due to the UbiSoft servers. And from what I can tell, its been a problem for years without resolution.
Thema:

1. How do I connect my Ubisoft account to a cloud save - Similar Threads - connect Ubisoft account

2. Unable to connect to ubisoft +

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to ubisoft +: I can't connect to ubisoft + from xbox series x console 3b3cb02d-e73f-4b8f-a716-67a15d813aef
  3. Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...: Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404 pops up. Now I am paying for the subscription but my xbox won't let me access it. What do I do...
  4. I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.: I have problem to connect Ghost recon breakpoint, they always said ubisoft connection lost, try again. I dont understand why. dbc7b244-8f8b-43d6-94c1-f24ccad6d0d2
  5. i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server: i brought my pc to my moms place and connect to the network here all the other games work except for ubisoft games it doesnt connect to server i have tried fifa modern warfare 2 they all work ,as...
  6. Unable to connect Ubisoft to my XBOX account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect Ubisoft to my XBOX account.: My XBOX account is not connected to another Ubisoft account, and my Ubisoft account isn't connected to another XBOX account. But for some reason, it's still saying that my XBOX account is...
  7. how do I connect Ubisoft Connect to my Xbox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I connect Ubisoft Connect to my Xbox account?: No matter how hard I try or what I do ubisoft connect will not allow me to install assassins creed odyssey. I have my accounts linked, i have both apps downloaded, i am using windows 11, and i...
  8. I cant connect my Xbox and Ubisoft account together.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant connect my Xbox and Ubisoft account together.: All it says is just this. "ERROR This profile is already linked to another user." a5ec1be8-a2f1-4dcc-a008-a29678881ef8
  9. i can't connect my xbox account to ubisoft to get ubisoft plus

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't connect my xbox account to ubisoft to get ubisoft plus: When I try to link my accounts together it says "There was an error getting account details. Try again later." 7e673a10-09d0-4349-a6a8-00e3f2980d6d
  10. i cant connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account: im trying to connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account and its shows me that its connected from a difrent account pliz help 03d26432-9e22-4b3d-aee3-5607f796ec0e