how do i connect my nintedo switch pusion pro wireless controller to my laptop

Discus and support how do i connect my nintedo switch pusion pro wireless controller to my laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do i connect my nintedo switch pusion pro wireless controller to my laptop 985fb6ee-f1a3-4b6a-a881-ede9e5dae091 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan Lentz, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Ethan Lentz
    Ethan Lentz Guest

:)

Ethan Lentz, Aug 28, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi Ethan *.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you, however this is an Xbox gaming support forum please contact a Windows, Nintendo forum or website for assistance.

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. TheySeeMeYolin Win User

Xbox Wireless Controller Driver Code 39

Okay, here's what I've found:

Both controllers
    do not work on the desktop PC with either a wired or wireless connection.

The primary controller however (didn't try both),
    does work on my laptop (same OS build) with both a wired and wireless connection.

This would suggest it is a problem with my desktop PC despite having the same OS as my laptop.
  4. xD4DDYx Win User

how do i connect my controller to my laptop

Locate and install the drivers, you do need a PC xbox pad. Also download XBCD so you can assign the triggers.
  5. voteDC Win User

6. I haveA profile Win User

It's really easy with a wired one, you can use things like Xmodder to change things around so the PC reads the buttons etc, but generally speaking Windows 7 will instantly see and the pad will link up as you would expect with most games. (RT to shoot and
    such)
Thema:

1. how do i connect my nintedo switch pusion pro wireless controller to my laptop - Similar Threads - connect nintedo switch

2. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  3. unsupported when i connect mi xbox to mi Inves tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    unsupported when i connect mi xbox to mi Inves tv: hi everyone i have a question that you all heard at least one time here, i dont know why when i connected mi xbox one to mi tv it appears "unsupported" i already tried it all,fabric reset, normal...
  4. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  5. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  6. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  8. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  9. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  10. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...