How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

Discus and support How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carter Miles, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Carter Miles
    Carter Miles Guest

How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and have even been able to connect multiple xbox controllers to it, which all have full functionality outside of the streamed game. Once i launch the xbox stream, only the controller that was first connect can work on the xbox, and the second is idle, only affecting functions on the pc. Does the Xbox stream limit input to only one controller for bandwidth purposes?

:)

Carter Miles, Apr 11, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: