How do I connect a windows phone to my xbox 360

Discus and support How do I connect a windows phone to my xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do I connect my windows phone to my xbox 360 905b1430-b781-4a61-974d-c2fbeea8b979 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Akcrazybeautifu, Jan 26, 2017.

1. How do I connect a windows phone to my xbox 360

how do I connect my windows phone to my xbox 360

:)

Akcrazybeautifu, Jan 26, 2017
  2. FewNickel46
    FewNickel46 Guest
    Connecting to xbox live on 360

How do I connect my xbox 360 to my note 3 phone as a controller

FewNickel46, Jan 26, 2017
  3. russellsh1
    russellsh1 Guest
    can't get my xbox 360 to connect to my existing xbox live account

i have a free xbox live account that is associated to my windows 7 phone. how do i connect my xbox 360 to this existing account i have tried online and through my console. everything just wants to create a new account, instead of letting me log in.

russellsh1, Jan 26, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there!

Which specific version of Windows Phone are you running? Try searching for 'Xbox 360 Smartglass' within the app store and let us know how it goes!

Mister Beep, Jan 27, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there!

Which specific version of Windows Phone are you running? Try searching for 'Xbox 360 Smartglass' within the app store and let us know how it goes!
  6. FewNickel46 Win User

Connecting to xbox live on 360

How do I connect my xbox 360 to my note 3 phone as a controller
  7. Lmnopotts Win User

xbox 360smart glass not working with my 8.1 machines HELP

I have the same issue.

Xbox 360 connected to router via cable.

Lenovo laptop running 8.1 connected to router via wireless.

Lumia Icon (Windows phone) connected to router via wireless.

All correctly using the same Microsoft account.

The phone can connect to the 360 just fine, the laptop's smartglass app cannot locate the 360. I have no idea why. The 360 network configuration is set to automatic. How am I supposed to get my PC app version of smart glass to connect to the 360?
  8. ismahilmai3 Win User

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc?

it is my first time connecting my exbox up to my pc
  9. ismahilmai3 Win User

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc?

it is my first time connecting my exbox up to my laptop
Thema:

1. How do I connect a windows phone to my xbox 360 - Similar Threads - connect windows phone

2. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  3. I am trying to connect my Xbox One s to my Windows 8 with a hdmi

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to connect my Xbox One s to my Windows 8 with a hdmi: I tried all I can look up how to but I simply can't figure it out how too do it thare is not a bluetooth and I am trying to do something with it without internet but It won't broadcast to it it...
  4. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  5. How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?: I've tried many links, but they don't work, and the videos that I watched told me to install a driver to get it to work, If you have any working links please tell me!...
  6. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  7. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  8. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  9. Xbox controller disconnecting and re connecting Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller disconnecting and re connecting Windows 10: Hello, this is gonna be a long story but essentially about a month ago, I was having some Bluetooth problems and my Xbox controller was just disconnecting randomly from my PC and then...
  10. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...