How do I close stolen Xbox Live Account

Discus and support How do I close stolen Xbox Live Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I used to have Xbox Live when I had an XBOX 360. I quit Xbox Live sometime after the new one came out and I don't really have time to play anymore. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BobCarlson1, Sep 20, 2020.

1. BobCarlson1
    BobCarlson1 Guest

I used to have Xbox Live when I had an XBOX 360. I quit Xbox Live sometime after the new one came out and I don't really have time to play anymore. I just received an email from TruAchievements today that I had a message. When I went to their page to
    see what it was, I was told to sign in using Xbox Live. It shows Gamertag of LesserLine0673, and Timezone near Dublin (Ireland?). I live in IL, USA, and that is definitely not the Gamertag I used. Unsurprisingly, my account has been hacked and stolen.
    Since I don't use it anymore anyway, I'd like to cancel and erase my Xbox Live completely, but not my microsoft account (Thankfully, different security info). Can that be done?

:)

BobCarlson1, Sep 20, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hi Bob.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Check this guide if you feel your account has been compromised.

3. BlueBurna Win User

Stolen Xbox being used by someone else.

my xbox one was stolen how do i recover it or get it banned from xbox live its registered to my account
  4. Cat Lady 941 Win User

User details Compromised

I have not read anything reliable to indicate account information was stolen from Xbox Live. Those stolen accounts from Lulzsec have nothing to do with Live.
  5. NEEMEESIS Win User

I Have A Question ?

Xbox was stolen, how do i protect my account?
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Windows Live ID Help.

Thema:

1. How do I close stolen Xbox Live Account - Similar Threads - close stolen Live

2. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  3. My account was closed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was closed without my permission: If I try login into my account it says: "This microsoft account doesn't exist." However, when I try to make a new account wit the same email it says: ".... is already in a microsoft account. Use...
  4. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  5. Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s...: Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s still playing music harm my Xbox series x? abada44f-6720-471c-b5b0-07ae71c10b9a
  6. my Xbox app on my PC keeps closing

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox app on my PC keeps closing: my Xbox app on my PC keeps closing moments after opening it. I've tried all the usual fixes (rebooting the app, ending task in task manager and opening again, checking if the app needed updating,...
  7. On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.: On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing. I click to open and within 5-10 seconds it will close. For the few seconds it is open it is unresponsive. I have tried all the suggestions from...
  8. BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging: I'm unsure if this is the correct "Products/Category/Topics" for said issue, so if there is a more accurate place to be for this, let me know, thanks! BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01, is...
  9. Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option

in XboX Insiders
    Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option: Usually games in Quick Resume can be closed by pressing menu on them and selecting Quit. That option is missing if your console was shut off by the inactivity timer. submitted by /u/MissingNerd...
  10. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...