How do I check if someone commented on my Gaming posts on Xbox one

Discus and support How do I check if someone commented on my Gaming posts on Xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I check if someone commented on my gaming posts on Xbox one 68044302-f2a3-4a08-a24e-d0eac373b12f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ethan McKinney_159, Jul 16, 2023.

1. How do I check if someone commented on my Gaming posts on Xbox one

How do I check if someone commented on my gaming posts on Xbox one

:)

Ethan McKinney_159, Jul 16, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

You can manage these posts from the app for mobile devices, here you can see all the information about it and everything you can do with them.

https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...

Best regards.
  3. Techyly Win User

Send Xbox Live a Message "GG" how?

On xbox I dont know how to send Xbox Live a gg, do I comment on there post, do I create a post, how do I send a message to xbox live, anyone?
    Well Im dumb, so how your meant to do the challenge is send a xbox live message! to someone saying gg after playing a 1v1 or any game
  4. Setro-99D06D59-CF45- Win User

New to forums.

Also how do i check to see fi someone has replied to one of my post? without going to that specific thread and sifting trough all of the other post.
  5. Chief Monfwi Win User

Posting Youtube links in activity feed

How can I check out comments or type in some on YouTube? on my Xbox one?....
  6. ViktorYakin Win User

Game pass for PC save location

I figured out how to do this and created a guide for it which I posted on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/metro_exodus/comments/c0zb4d/my_crappy_guide_for_transferring_nonwindowsstore/

Hopefully this helps someone else do the same.
Thema:

1. How do I check if someone commented on my Gaming posts on Xbox one - Similar Threads - check someone commented

2. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  3. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  4. If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?: Hello. So one day when I was checking my Xbox (i did not use it for 3 months) A error message has came and it was the E106 error. This means that I have to factory reset my Xbox one in order to...
  5. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  6. Why are games not automatically updating even when the checkbox is checked in settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games not automatically updating even when the checkbox is checked in settings?: Everytime a game needs to update it gets stuck in the updates section until I click update all, even though under the updates settings I have the checkbox checked for auto updating? Xbox Series X...
  7. I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...: Hello, I sent in my XBox Series X for repairs on 05/02/2024 because the console was overheating and shutting down by itself. The room is well ventilated and the Xbox has been in the same...
  8. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  9. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  10. Can someone that owns viva pinata and viva pinata trouble in paradise check if they can be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone that owns viva pinata and viva pinata trouble in paradise check if they can be...: As the title says I wanna know if you can play viva pinata and viva pinata tip on the computer, I saw that they were include in gamepass ultimate, but I don't have an xbox one I'm afraid, I do...