How do I change the sensitivity on my bumpers?

Discus and support How do I change the sensitivity on my bumpers? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently, I have had to click my right bumper 2-3 times for it to work. This is making me lose a lot of games. I can't find anything about it on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joseph Padmore, Feb 16, 2024.

1. How do I change the sensitivity on my bumpers?

Recently, I have had to click my right bumper 2-3 times for it to work. This is making me lose a lot of games. I can't find anything about it on the Xbox Accessories App.

:)

Joseph Padmore, Feb 16, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Joseph, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, there isn't a setting for that on the Xbox Accessories App.

If your controller is still under warranty, you can submit a repair request.

Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Make sure you are entering the correct Serial Number.

You can find it on the back of the controller, on the battery storage (remove the batteries).

[​IMG]

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

I hope this helps.
  3. Noble 29 Win User

controller settings

I always stick with default. I don't think I'd be able to switch my layout now after playing this game for a year. I do play with a sensitivity of 5 I think, and that's quite good enough for me.

~

But, while we're on the subject, what exactly is bumper jumper, and what advantage is it supposed to give? I assume it's using one of the bumpers to jump, but I don't understand how that would give some kind of advantage.
  4. Mike JezZ Win User

The bumper buttons

I agree, the controller is great in my hands. Problem is I have to push the bumper pretty hard now before it reacts. Tbh it helps if you press in a certain way. But it should not be like that, my other says a loud click and it registers very sensitively.
    The other button that barely clicks has very low sensitive.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

The New Controller Is Not That Great

I've not had sensitivity issues in DR3, and I've played it through twice now. The L/R bumpers took a while to get used to, but I finally got them working well by using the middle of my fingers to control them, not the tips. It takes a little retraining to
    do that without slamming the thumbsticks forward really hard. The bumpers don't require a lot of force if pressed from the side by the finger.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I change the sensitivity of my triggers with the accessories app?

Hi Jonathan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You can use the Xbox Accessories App.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select My Games & apps > See all > Apps > Xbox Accessories > Select your Controlle r >Choose a profile > Select Triggers > Adjust the sensitivity of the triggers.

Let me know if it works!
Thema:

1. How do I change the sensitivity on my bumpers? - Similar Threads - change sensitivity bumpers

2. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  3. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  4. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  5. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  6. How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?: I recently purchased the Xfinity WiFi now pass and can't seem to connect to the network even though I have full signal fb640be0-89eb-47e7-bb46-96d23555790c
  7. How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...: How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In The Menu? 628dd28d-1908-4bec-9f0c-7266896b992d
  8. XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity: Other people have posted asking about this years ago and I think it's insane Microsoft has not added this to their Xbox Elite Series 2 controller! It would be very useful if you could adjust the...
  9. XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity: Other people have posted asking about this years ago and I think it's insane Microsoft has not added this to their Xbox Elite Series 2 controller! It would be very useful if you could adjust the...
  10. How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...: it isnt working on the menu pls help ed6d545b-aa47-4bb6-aa2b-2b8e1b8f0eda