How do I change the permissions restriction on my Microsoft account so I can play multi...

Discus and support How do I change the permissions restriction on my Microsoft account so I can play multi... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I change my permissions restriction on my Microsoft account so I can play multi player on red dead and other games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Night Witch, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Night Witch
    Night Witch Guest

How do I change the permissions restriction on my Microsoft account so I can play multi...

How do I change my permissions restriction on my Microsoft account so I can play multi player on red dead and other games

:)

Night Witch, Jun 29, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

How do I change the permissions restriction on my Microsoft account so I can play multi player games like red dead

Just to be sure, Do you have an active Xbox Live subscription to play online multiplayer games?
  3. Night Witch Win User

How do I change the permissions restriction on my Microsoft account so I can play multi player games like red dead

No as I'm the only account and it use to work on 360. Tried my sons account and it works sign mine in and it won't :( thank you in advance for any help
  4. Night Witch Win User

I only bought it to play online with .my son. Push come shove and I can't get it working. I'll end up giving it to 1 of the grandkids to play offline on
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

This error usually shows up if the account is being detected as a child which is when you create the Microsoft account then you enter the wrong birth date by accident or you are really below 18 or 21 years old. But if you're able to play online before, there may be an issue on the settings. You can also go to "Settings" then "System" and select "Storage" once there click the option that says "Clear local Xbox 360 game saves' . Once the console restarts launch your Backward Compatible game and when it starts up press both the "View" (with the little windows) and the "Menu" (three little lines) at the same time and go to the "Download Profile" option and enter your email and password and then try to check if you can play your games after.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

May I know which Xbox console are you using?
Thema:

1. How do I change the permissions restriction on my Microsoft account so I can play multi... - Similar Threads - change permissions restriction

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. How to change the app permissions so I can install steam

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change the app permissions so I can install steam: How do I change the system setting so I can install steam I'm on an Acer Aspire 3 and can't do it since their is no feature in the settings 9db1798b-658a-40dd-9326-c75568de738a
  5. my Xbox Gamertag was changed without my permission when i was playing minecraft. I value my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Xbox Gamertag was changed without my permission when i was playing minecraft. I value my...: they keep saying no and i wont stop intill i get my old one back. if any body can help contact me here: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  6. My little sibling changed my gamertag without my permission. I want my old gamertag back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little sibling changed my gamertag without my permission. I want my old gamertag back...: My old gamertag meant a lot to me and my sibling changed it without my permission. My old gamertag was 15 characters long and I don't have any money. Is there any possible way to fix this? I want...
  7. Why am I out of changes even though I've never touched the offline permissions settings in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I out of changes even though I've never touched the offline permissions settings in...: I wanted to play Starfield offline, but couldn't because I needed to turn on offline permissions. When I went to turn it on, I saw that I've reached the limit of 3 changes in a year. What? I've...
  8. Can't change the permissions of an .exe file

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change the permissions of an .exe file: Hello. I try to change the permissions of an .exe file. It's a game from Xbox that i downlaoded (farming simulator 22) and im trying to install the reshade mod for better graphics but i can't open...
  9. I can't change the permissions of any files inside of C:\XboxGames, especially the .exe files.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change the permissions of any files inside of C:\XboxGames, especially the .exe files.: There isn't an edit button in the security tab, the owner shows up as administrators, I am one, and yet everything is greyed out in the advanced section. 648f2723-b95f-4b8f-aaa8-c55eef853da2
  10. How to remove/change the permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove/change the permission?: I have set limits on my child's account however my child can not do certain things such as, play Among Us and publish created levels on Fall Guys. I have changed the account to adult and still...