How do I change the locale settings of my Xbox 360 from USA to India

Discus and support How do I change the locale settings of my Xbox 360 from USA to India in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got into contact with one of the executive Jonalyn D. He told me to change it to buy games from Xbox marketplace in India. So how do I do it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DhairyaKuchhal, Dec 13, 2020.

1. How do I change the locale settings of my Xbox 360 from USA to India

I got into contact with one of the executive Jonalyn D. He told me to change it to buy games from Xbox marketplace in India. So how do I do it?

:)

DhairyaKuchhal, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Nafjan T Win User

3. B3sharma Win User

Certain Game pass games wont open

Yea , i fixed it by my self , all you have to do is change your region , Go in your settings Date & region and Change your Region ( I changed it From India to Usa) and Restart your console after that it will work .
  4. LeftWig641354 Win User

Trouble with Scholar of the First Sin DLC.

Ignore the part about the region change problem. It turns out to be a problem with my browser and addons. Anyway, I region changed to India, set the Xbox 360 locale to India and I still have the same problem. Should I delete the title update and compatibility
    pack 4 and redownload the addon before starting the game again?
  5. CausticMeteor7 Win User

Dead Rising 2 Case zero download issue

I am from india but my account is in USA region. This issue happened to me for fable 3, but it some how later worked
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message

Is it possible that your browser accidentally went to the "wrong" country locale of the website?

When changing your name, check in the lower left corner, that the country setting of the website matches your actual country.

Also make sure that your account's country and country of your billing option are the same (for example, if you are in India and set up your account to be from the USA, then you get such an error message).
Thema:

1. How do I change the locale settings of my Xbox 360 from USA to India - Similar Threads - change locale settings

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  8. How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?: I recently purchased the Xfinity WiFi now pass and can't seem to connect to the network even though I have full signal fb640be0-89eb-47e7-bb46-96d23555790c
  9. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  10. How to change locale region on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change locale region on xbox 360: I just connected my old xbox 360 to my tv, and the region is locked to russia, and i cant change it. Its in the settings language and locale. I can change the language but the locale which is set...