How do I change the email to a xbox 360 profile if I have lost the email and I can't...

Discus and support How do I change the email to a xbox 360 profile if I have lost the email and I can't... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Essentially I have this old profile which I want to bind to my email as I used to play on it alot when I was younger but due to me not having access to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bradley_808, Aug 12, 2023.

1. Bradley_808
    Bradley_808 Guest

How do I change the email to a xbox 360 profile if I have lost the email and I can't...

Essentially I have this old profile which I want to bind to my email as I used to play on it alot when I was younger but due to me not having access to the email or password I can't sign in to change it , I know what the email account is but I can't access it due to not having the ability to be able to reset the password as I don't have access to the email directly and I did make various purchases on the account for minecraft and plants vs zombies garden warfare

So I need some sort of help being able to access this account without remembering all the details and if need be I could send a photo of the xbox account/profile which is on the xbox 360.

This site has been zero help in doing anything about potential getting an old account back

:)

Bradley_808, Aug 12, 2023
  2. Bradley_808 Win User

How do I change the email to a xbox 360 profile if I have lost the email and I can't recover it due to support saying its not enough details

Is there really no other possible way to even prove that it's mine even though I have it infront of me and the phone number has long been deactivated but I do know the email account
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

How do I change the email to a xbox 360 profile if I have lost the email and I can't recover it due to support saying its not enough details

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

This procedure can help you recover your email.

From the Home screen, sign in to the Xbox 360 console using the Xbox gamertag that was previously downloaded to the console. In the top right corner, the Microsoft account email will be displayed in rotation with the gamertag.
    If you have disabled this setting, you can re-enable it:
    Go to Settings > Accounts.
    Scroll right to Your Information, then select Account Security.
    The Microsoft account associated with the Xbox gamertag is displayed on the right side of the screen.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I understand. Unfortunately without the email or at least the phone number it is not possible.
  5. Bradley_808 Win User

I cannot access the email as I don't have it but I know the email address but I can't reset the password as everything like the email and the phone number is outdated
  6. Bradley_808 Win User

I have the email but I don't have access to it as I can't sign into it as i don't have any devices connected to this email from years ago
Thema:

1. How do I change the email to a xbox 360 profile if I have lost the email and I can't... - Similar Threads - change email 360

2. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  3. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  4. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  5. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  6. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  7. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  8. My account was hacked and the email was changed completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and the email was changed completely: ive tried but i can’t access it at all because the email was changed, ive tried the support bot and contacting the email that was on the account but nothing has worked, it says the original email...
  9. Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?: I need to change my email on my Xbox account but don’t want to loose my primary Microsoft email 053829a5-9ba5-48c6-8c1f-fa57638635d6
  10. How do I change my details? Login, email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my details? Login, email.: I’ve been hacked and received an email stating they’ve got all my personal details. They taken all my in game purchases such as skins, they taken a payment from my bank account. I need to change...