How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...

Discus and support How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son's birthday is on my profile and now I can't change anything on any of the accounts. How can this be changed? dbe6047c-99fe-4401-845e-f55a222abe1a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lance Ingram, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Lance Ingram
    Lance Ingram Guest

How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...

My son's birthday is on my profile and now I can't change anything on any of the accounts. How can this be changed?

:)

Lance Ingram, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and now I can't change anything.

Hi Lance I, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

According to information obtained on Reddit through a response from user NotFromMilkyWay, he comments that you cannot change it. The account itself is forever locked to the date of birth that was used when you set it up. And it becomes an adult account exactly 18 years after that day. Changing the birthday in your Microsoft account only affects marketing email and Rewards birthday gifts.

Information Source (Credits): https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/15nozpq/changing_birthdays_on_microsoftxbox_account/

But I also found a video where they explain how to do it directly from the Microsoft account, but I am not sure that this can be done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S5X-7EfP4M

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this information has been useful to you, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Iskoot Win User

Birthday...

To verify, a child account can't change their birthday, but an adult account CAN change their birthday if they so wish. I CAN change the birthday that's associated with my account, I CAN'T change the birthday associated with my daughter's child account.
  4. CrystalGem115 Win User

XBOX 360 Minecraft Skins

Ok, so i have wanted to know what happened for a long time, because i wanted to get the birthday skin pack and when it was my birthday i didnt get. so i looked on my account and profile and my birthday wasn't MY birthday that i entered so i just really want
    the pack man!
  5. Hoskayra Win User

How do I fix and change my son birthday on his account

Hello StelioKontos013, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search in Xbox support and I found a publication where they suggest the following steps to change the information of a minor and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account. account:

To change the date of birth of a minor

Note: You won't be able to change your Microsoft child account information if you didn't give your consent when it was created.

Sign in to your account: https://account.microsoft.com/family/

Select Manage my child's profile information.

Select Edit personal information for this minor.

Update the date of birth and select Save.

Add important safety information

Sign in to the Security page with your Microsoft account.

Sign in: https://account.microsoft.com/security

Select Update my information. You may be asked to re-enter your password so we can verify your identity.

Select Add security information and follow the instructions to enter your email or phone number.

You will receive a security code in that new email or phone number. Enter that security code and select Next.

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/accou...account-information#:~:text=Inicia sesión en% 20your%20account.&text=Select%20Manage%20the%20information%C3%B3n%20of%20birth%20and%20select%20Save.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  6. BeastDrummer 12 Win User

Change Birthday

I put my sons birthday incorrectly when I set it up. People make mistakes so now what do I do to change to the correct date?
Thema:

1. How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and... - Similar Threads - change birthday account

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  8. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  9. How do I fix and change my son birthday on his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix and change my son birthday on his account: I just made a new Xbox live account for my son and put my daughters birthday on accident and now it asks for my permission for everything he tries to do and I’d like to fix it plus when setting up...
  10. wana change mij birthday but i have al ready change it but i wana change it back but it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    wana change mij birthday but i have al ready change it but i wana change it back but it...: wana change mij birthday but i have al ready change it but i wana change it back but it kant let me a42b026a-f6ae-4dad-b639-630ba3c5ca0b