How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?

Discus and support How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have two xbox one profiles, the main profile (The one I want to keep) is linked to my yahoo account and the second profile (The one I want to delete)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Douglas K Armour, Jan 4, 2024.

1. How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?

I have two xbox one profiles, the main profile (The one I want to keep) is linked to my yahoo account and the second profile (The one I want to delete) is linked to my email account. My email account is linked to my microsoft account which thinks that my second profile is my main profile because they share the same email so whenever I sign into my microsoft account I automatically log into my second profile which causes me to have to sign out and sign back in with my yahoo account which logs me back into my microsoft account with the same email but my yahoo account is nowhere to be found except under my main accounts information but no way to change it. I have tried to add another alias with the yahoo account in order to delete the email account but it says its already in use? I'm very stumped because I just want to change my main profiles yahoo account to my email account and delete my second profile.

:)

Douglas K Armour, Jan 4, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?