how do i change my real name on my xbox account on pc

Discus and support how do i change my real name on my xbox account on pc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im on PC, and i wanted to change my real name on my xbox account. i changed it but it wont update. the account details say that my name is (dont... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pep si, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Pep si
    Pep si Guest

Im on PC, and i wanted to change my real name on my xbox account. i changed it but it wont update. the account details say that my name is (dont question it) but when i search up my account on xbox, it says the Alex Schulze, which is what it used to be before i changed it.
    how do i change my real name on my xbox account on pc [​IMG]

how do i change my real name on my xbox account on pc [​IMG]

:)

Pep si, Jun 13, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Pep! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

That is exactly how you do it. Sometimes account´s changes can take a little bit to be updated. Plese give it 24 hrs or so
  3. smileskybird Win User

how do i change my name

Click on gamertag, then Change Gamertag. On PS4, you can't even change your name, lol. Sony implies it's too technical or something. Xbox lets you change your gamertag as many times as you want, for a very small fee. On PS4, you are STUCK with the name (or
    equivalent gamertag) you create. And peeps like to be creative and different. Even YouTube use to not allow you change your YouTube channel name, now they do. Either Sony's staff is considerably inferior to Microsoft, or they just couldn't care less with allowing
    you to change your name. Yes you can edit your first and last name, but your player name/title/whatever they call it, once created, they won't let you change it. Yet MICROSOFT and YOUTUBE let us. I heard Steam also doesn't let you change your name too. What
    is with these people?!
  4. romeoteknik Win User
  5. KLRSKIR Win User

how do i change my name

This article should get you steered in the right direction.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

how do i change my name

Click "my account" at the top right of this screen then the option should be there somewhere.

It will cost you 800msp`s to change it.
Thema:

1. how do i change my real name on my xbox account on pc - Similar Threads - change real name

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  8. Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is my profile and some one hacked it and changed email and password so i can not login on other forums...
  9. How can I change the real name on a child xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change the real name on a child xbox account?: I cant seem to find the tab called How you look. Thats where I can change the real name on my xbox account but when we set up my kids account it was set up once and the option is missing...
  10. My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...: Account has been hacked how do i contact a real agent not a virtual agent f1eee7c0-56a5-4f8c-9d2b-ef071cf841d6