How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account?

Discus and support How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is one for the books and for those familiar with Epic Games accounts. A long time ago, I deleted my Outlook account without realizing that it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matteo Masiello, Nov 6, 2023.

1. How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account?

This is one for the books and for those familiar with Epic Games accounts.

A long time ago, I deleted my Outlook account without realizing that it was linked to my child's Epic Games account. It is now past the recover stage. I did so because I had more than one Outlook account and chose this one at the toss of a coin.

Now, my son received V-Bucks for his birthday.

When I go to Epic Games. I am able to log on using the Outlook account. I try to change the email preferences on his account, but Epic Games insists on validating the account and says I need to get a verification code from the now deleted Outlook email, despite asking for a a "new" email.

I attempted to create a support ticket with Epic Games, with a new Outlook account, but Epic Games insists on sending me a notification to my old Outlook account, which it then lets me know it cannot do.

My first thought is the only way to remedy the situation is to delete my con's Epic Games account and create a new one. Though doing this will delete any skins he has already acquired.

Is there anyone who can offer another solution?

I am unable to get any advice from Epic Games as their community and support team has been unresponsive. Also, Microsoft support has been unresponsive.

Thanks

Matteo

:)

Matteo Masiello, Nov 6, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Matteo. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with this as it's handled on Epic Games' end. You'll have to continue trying to contact their support team for help with this.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Switching my epics games to this account

Hi XI Nabeel XI

Try this link to see if it is any help with making the change you are looking for How do
    I change the email on my Epic Games account?

If your son doesn't have the epic account setup already then create the account and then link the new gamertag to it and then try linking his fortnite.
  4. Tarnend Win User

Fortnite with two Xbox consoles and one Xbox Gold Account

hi

is it possible to go to the epic games website and create an epic games account, login with that account on the site and then go into that account and then link that to one of the xbox accounts thats a child account? does the child account not have their
    own email address and password? if not then the only way i can think of is to change it so their accounts have their own email address and password so that it can be linked to an epic games account.
  5. AndenMcLeod Win User

help to delete a linked epic account

How do i disconnect my epic games account without the epic games account? i recently went to link my xbox to epic and it said already linked to an account i have no clue what the account email or passwords is I do not know the display name
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Migrate Gamertag to another address

Thema:

1. How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account? - Similar Threads - change Outlook email

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  8. How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?: I recently purchased the Xfinity WiFi now pass and can't seem to connect to the network even though I have full signal fb640be0-89eb-47e7-bb46-96d23555790c
  9. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  10. I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...: I also have a gamepass account that im being charged for and cant get into and have never even used it. Please help I have been locked out of my account for probably a year or more now but I'm...