How do I change my main email?

Discus and support How do I change my main email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I don't want to be rambling about the "rambler.ru" situation, but my account was changed to a random russian email, I think I got full control of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pedro Prado Gomes, May 17, 2023.

1. How do I change my main email?

So, I don't want to be rambling about the "rambler.ru" situation, but my account was changed to a random russian email, I think I got full control of the account back but this email is still the main email of this account, I have changed the alias and removed this "hayden.hughes.9*****@rambler.ru" email from the alias, but my account is still referenced by this email and it's the one showing up in my account page, I haven't found any way to change it, can someone help?

:)

Pedro Prado Gomes, May 17, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Log in to your account and navigate to the account settings or profile page.

Look for an option to edit your email address or contact information.

Click on the option to change your email address.

Enter the new email address that you want to use as your main email.

Follow the prompts to verify the new email address, which may involve receiving a verification code via email or text message.

Once the new email address is verified, make sure to set it as your primary email address or select it as the default email address for your account.
  3. Georges C. Win User

How do I change my email if I deleted the main email connected to my account?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Corrupted246981, as you had no security number or email in your account to receive the number the system asked to add and quarantined for 30 days.

This process is automatic by the system and cannot be accelerated, at the thin of these 30 days your security information will be added by the Microsoft system.

You say the number does not change, you put a phone or email, if you put a phone placed correctly with the code of your city or country?
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

2 Comptes Microsoft

I've got the exact same issue.

Problem is that my main account uses an old email adress (hotmail) which isn't in use anymore. As my main email adress is used by a Windows 10 generated Xbox account my question is wether it's possible to delete this account, so my main Xbox account can
    use my main email adress.

Is this a possibility and if yes, how do I fix it?

Kind regards,

Max
    You don't need to delete the account. Simply log in to
    https://account.microsoft.com
    and change the email to the one you want to use. You'll want to make sure you do this with the main email you want to use first. This will free up that email for you then you can use that email for your main account. The
    change will take place immediately for you.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

***How**do**I**change**my**email?***

6. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

***How**do**I**change**my**email?***

The staff only works Monday - Friday AND takes 1-2 business days to reply. So your post on Friday afternoon (PST) will be answered on Monday or Tuesday.
Thema:

1. How do I change my main email? - Similar Threads - change main email

2. Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial: When i setup my sons Xbox quite quickly on Xmas day i figured it was best to set the 3 month Game Pass Trial to his account. I have my own Microsoft account and created family logins for my two...
  3. I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...: I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but it says its not allowed for some reason but this is impossible as i was just using it? ThankyouI changed...
  4. I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but...: I changed my gamertag on a different account I've had for years and i wanted to put that gamertag on my main account (so I freed it up) but it says its not allowed for some reason but this is...
  5. I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...: Like did i just lose my gamertag forever because xbox makes no sense? 86137c99-ef6f-4a5b-9997-067b85c3aa6c
  6. I want to change what microsoft account my main email is linked to

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change what microsoft account my main email is linked to: I have a microsoft account I don't use and a microsoft account I do use, however, the microsoft account I do use is on the email I don't use and the microsoft account I don't use is on the email I...
  7. my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used...: my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used before and now I don't have any of my purchases and can't access that account the account has changed...
  8. Changing the main email on Xbox account that belonged to my father who has passed away

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing the main email on Xbox account that belonged to my father who has passed away: I was wondering if it is possible to change the email that my Xbox account is under. I have had the account for over a decade and have more games purchased on it than I can remember. The email had...
  9. After changing my main Microsoft email, I lost access to some games I had purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    After changing my main Microsoft email, I lost access to some games I had purchased: The one I care about the most is Minecraft, I had both Java and Bedrock purchased on my account, and now I lost access to both. I haven't played them for a very long time, today I tried logging...
  10. I've lost access to my main account after gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've lost access to my main account after gamertag change: Split from this thread. I have the exact same thing. Made an account linked to one emailadress, then all of a sudden it logged me out and i had to add my profile again to xbox. I did with...