How do I change my location on the x-box app on pc?

Discus and support How do I change my location on the x-box app on pc? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't find Anyware to change my location. this is a problem because i can't pay in the right currency and i can't put in my card details correctly... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LivvLovv, Oct 7, 2023.

1. LivvLovv
    LivvLovv Guest

I can't find Anyware to change my location. this is a problem because i can't pay in the right currency and i can't put in my card details correctly because i don't live in America and i can't find a place to fix this, the YouTube videos don't seem to be in the right place and i don't know how to get where they are.

:)

LivvLovv, Oct 7, 2023
  2. Morgue T Win User

Hello LivvLovv,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble changing your location. This can affect your ability to pay in the right currency and enter your card details correctly.

To change your location on the Xbox app on PC, please follow these steps:

1. Open the Xbox app and sign in with your Microsoft account.

2. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select Settings.

3. Under General, click on Language & location.

4. Choose your preferred language and location from the drop-down menus.

5. Click Save and restart the app to apply the changes.

See: Update your Microsoft account if you’re moving to a new country or region | Xbox Support

I hope this solves your problem. Have a great day!
    what are u supposed to do when there is no languages and location.
  3. Mirosław Chrząstek Win User

Hello . Unfortunately, there are no such language and location settings in the general setting.
  4. sebastian saldana Win User

I have the same problem but the thing is that for me it didnt show that ''language & location" you mention so i dont know what to do
  5. Slobodan Milic Win User

Hey, is Serbia available? Otherwise I can't buy anything.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. How do I change my location on the x-box app on pc? - Similar Threads - change location box

2. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  3. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  4. How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches...
  5. How do i change my xbox location when the country in the address is greyed out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my xbox location when the country in the address is greyed out?: I have managed to change my xbox location, but when i try to add in a new payment option, it doesnt let me change my country in the address section. So, i cannot add a new local payment option and...
  6. can not change install location on pc for gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can not change install location on pc for gamepass: hello i am trying to install games from game pass onto my D drive. However when i go into settings > general and change the location to D, from C, it ignores this. It also asks me to choose a...
  7. Change of ISP affecting location recognition for Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Change of ISP affecting location recognition for Microsoft rewards: Hi, Please could I ask for some assistance? I have just changed ISP from Virgin Media to BRSK and my Xbox Series X will now no longer recognise that it is in the UK. When I try to access...
  8. how do i change save data location on windows 11 pc from cloud data to the data on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i change save data location on windows 11 pc from cloud data to the data on my pc: when i boot up forza horizon 5, i always get a pop up asking which data i would like to use. i normally say choose next time, but today, i decided to use cloud. and when i booted up forza all my...
  9. Xbox App on PC won't allow me to change my installation location to my D: Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App on PC won't allow me to change my installation location to my D: Drive: Recently I have purchased Xbox Game Pass on my Windows 11 PC however I cannot change my installation to my D: Drive and get the drive issue "D: - This drive isn't formatted as NTFS. (it is NTFS)...
  10. Can't change default installation location

in XboX Insiders
    Can't change default installation location: Since i've found multiple threads surrounding the topic of an issue where I can't change the default installation location in the Xbox app I want to present an easy solution for this. (PS my xbox...