How do I change my email on my account when I don’t have access to the email ?

Discus and support How do I change my email on my account when I don’t have access to the email ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to get rid of my dads email for the past few months, I can’t recover the email password due to the account being deactivated however,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jakob thomas, Sep 17, 2023.

1. jakob thomas
    jakob thomas Guest

I’ve been trying to get rid of my dads email for the past few months, I can’t recover the email password due to the account being deactivated however, it still allows me to use the account? I’m confused because I want to buy a series x but if I don’t get my email changed to one I know, I won’t be able to transfer my games over which will undoubtedly force me to spend at least £500+ on games dlcs and add one just to get back at where I was

:)

jakob thomas, Sep 17, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

That may be the case unfortunately. If you remember any new details that might help with the recovery process, it's encouraged to keep trying to recover your account using the online account recovery form.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

4. jakob thomas Win User

Hey man, so does this mean I’ll be incapable of fully getting my account back ?
  5. muneeb ijaz Win User

What to do if my email has been used to make 2 Xbox accounts?

The thing is I don’t have access to the email used when creating the original Xbox account, the account was created around 9 years ago and my email has changed from the one used on my Xbox account. It was never an issue as the password was always working. I do have access to the recovery email but there hasn’t been an email there detailing security changes. What should I do moving forward? Im not sure how to cancel my Xbox game pass subscription as I can’t login to the original account to cancel it.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How do unlink my Activision account

I want to link my Activision account Xbox account, and it is actually already linked,, but the email is a old email that was hacked from over 10 years ago, the recovery email is some random email I never have seen before. I want to change it, I have full access to my Xbox account and the email of the Xbox account, but I don’t have the activision Email that is linked to my Xbox account, so right now it’s forever linked with no way to change, which is crazy, I have full access of my Xbox account no I can’t change it? Their has to be a way, i tried activision with support tickets and that didn’t work, and I don’t know how to ask for help on Microsoft’s end.
    Only Activision would be able to help with this since the linking/unlinking process occurrs on their end so Microsoft wouldn't be able to help with this at all.
Thema:

1. How do I change my email on my account when I don’t have access to the email ? - Similar Threads - change email account

2. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  3. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  4. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  5. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  6. My account was hacked and the email was changed completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and the email was changed completely: ive tried but i can’t access it at all because the email was changed, ive tried the support bot and contacting the email that was on the account but nothing has worked, it says the original email...
  7. How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?: My xbox account is set up using my dad's email adress but I wish to change it to my email adress without losing any progress or anything. How can I do this? c164b583-f18f-49b5-a12c-937c2c229219
  8. I want to change my email on my account,

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my email on my account,: I want to change my primary account email. (Lets call this account 1) My primary email is one I don't use anymore. (Email 1) I tried to add an email (email 2) as another "alias" so I could...
  9. I want to change my email on my account,

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my email on my account,: I want to change my primary account email. (Lets call this account 1) My primary email is one I don't use anymore. (Email 1) I tried to add an email (email 2) as another "alias" so I could...
  10. How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?: I have two xbox one profiles, the main profile (The one I want to keep) is linked to my yahoo account and the second profile (The one I want to delete) is linked to my email account. My email...