How do I change my email if I deleted the main email connected to my account?

Discus and support How do I change my email if I deleted the main email connected to my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I made a new email and forgot about changing passwords and stuff. When I hit I don't have any of these all it tells me to do is add an alternate... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Corrupted246981, Dec 20, 2022.

1. How do I change my email if I deleted the main email connected to my account?

So I made a new email and forgot about changing passwords and stuff. When I hit I don't have any of these all it tells me to do is add an alternate email, I've already added my main email as an alternate email and it hasn't worked. I haven't been able to turn on Two Step Verificaton because I can't access my old email and it doesn't let me use my alternate emails. I tried changing my main email and did the 30 day wait and the main email on the microsoft account still didn't change.
    How do I change my email if I deleted the main email connected to my account? [​IMG]

:)

Corrupted246981, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Corrupted246981, as you had no security number or email in your account to receive the number the system asked to add and quarantined for 30 days.

This process is automatic by the system and cannot be accelerated, at the thin of these 30 days your security information will be added by the Microsoft system.

You say the number does not change, you put a phone or email, if you put a phone placed correctly with the code of your city or country?
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

2 Comptes Microsoft

I've got the exact same issue.

Problem is that my main account uses an old email adress (hotmail) which isn't in use anymore. As my main email adress is used by a Windows 10 generated Xbox account my question is wether it's possible to delete this account, so my main Xbox account can
    use my main email adress.

Is this a possibility and if yes, how do I fix it?

Kind regards,

Max
    You don't need to delete the account. Simply log in to
    https://account.microsoft.com
    and change the email to the one you want to use. You'll want to make sure you do this with the main email you want to use first. This will free up that email for you then you can use that email for your main account. The
    change will take place immediately for you.
  4. SLACK8708 Win User

Changing Xbox Console Companion Email

I changed all my Live accounts email addresses, we no longer had access to them. However when we changed. Our daughters it deleted my main family email entirely. I would like to log in on the computer with an email not attached to any Xbox Accounts. How
    can I?
  5. andersonpassos Win User

How do I change my main email?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Log in to your account and navigate to the account settings or profile page.

Look for an option to edit your email address or contact information.

Click on the option to change your email address.

Enter the new email address that you want to use as your main email.

Follow the prompts to verify the new email address, which may involve receiving a verification code via email or text message.

Once the new email address is verified, make sure to set it as your primary email address or select it as the default email address for your account.
  6. LaB NL Win User

2 Comptes Microsoft

I've got the exact same issue.

Problem is that my main account uses an old email adress (hotmail) which isn't in use anymore. As my main email adress is used by a Windows 10 generated Xbox account my question is wether it's possible to delete this account, so my main Xbox account can
    use my main email adress.

Is this a possibility and if yes, how do I fix it?

Kind regards,

Max
Thema:

1. How do I change my email if I deleted the main email connected to my account? - Similar Threads - change email deleted

2. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  3. Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?: I need to change my email on my Xbox account but don’t want to loose my primary Microsoft email 053829a5-9ba5-48c6-8c1f-fa57638635d6
  4. How do I change an old email that I have deleted but is still linked to my Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change an old email that I have deleted but is still linked to my Microsoft...: My Xbox is just kindly reminding me to see if my account is up-to-date. I notice that the Email/Gmail that is linked to it is an old account that has since been deleted since 2019, but when I go...
  5. My minecraft account was hacked, email deleted and changed into a different one

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account was hacked, email deleted and changed into a different one: My minecraft account and microsoft email were hacked through a dicord link that I clicked. The hacker deleted my email and changed it to a new one and I'm not sure what i can do to get it back....
  6. Can i change the primary email address of an xbox account and then delete the email first...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i change the primary email address of an xbox account and then delete the email first...: So, My brothers account is set-up with my address My account is set up with my dads is it at all possible to change the email of each account to our own. they are icloud by the way. So can i...
  7. How do I change Microsoft email of a Minecraft account associated with a deleted Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change Microsoft email of a Minecraft account associated with a deleted Microsoft...: I deleted my Microsoft email with the same name and bought Minecraft on it. After I deleted it, I can no longer access my Microsoft account on Minecraft and when I recreated this account under the...
  8. Will my Xbox account get messed up after changing/deleting emails?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my Xbox account get messed up after changing/deleting emails?: I had to change emails a few weeks ago and made the new one my primary for everything including my Xbox account as well. If I remove the old one will it mess up the Xbox account? I'm very hesitant...
  9. a hacker changed my microsoft account email with minecraft and deleted my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    a hacker changed my microsoft account email with minecraft and deleted my old one: Some russian **** hacker somehow logged into my email dont know how but the google logged him out after like 3 hours because it saw suspicious actions he got my valorant account but it had nothing...
  10. my account was hacked, email was changed, phone number and recovery email deleted. i have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account was hacked, email was changed, phone number and recovery email deleted. i have...: Hello, so my account was hacked about an hour ago, as expected support has been less than helpful by telling me my account "no longer exists". right, so i can't enter any information onto the...